NFL thread

Perky1106

22 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Haven't the Chiefs now beaten the Raiders twice and Denver as well?  Could they be a championship team?

11 hours ago, CumbrianRam said:

Could be, Andy Reid is a really good HC.

Alex Smith at QB is a game manager though, not a playmaker who is going to save a game if they're 10 down in the 4th. As good as their backups have been at RB, Jamaal Charles is a big miss too. Defense is lights out at the minute though

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, r4derby said:

Alex Smith at QB is a game manager though, not a playmaker who is going to save a game if they're 10 down in the 4th. As good as their backups have been at RB, Jamaal Charles is a big miss too. Defense is lights out at the minute though

Smith has been great the past 3 games. Didn't do much in the 2nd half vs the raiders but they kinda stopped throwing the ball too. Not to mention he actually had made plays to get us back in games when we were down in the 4th :cool:

On 12/9/2016 at 06:47, Bridgford Ram said:

Haven't the Chiefs now beaten the Raiders twice and Denver as well?  Could they be a championship team?

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-nfl-predictions/?ex_cid=rrpromo

:cool: 3rd highest chance of winning baby. 

Tyreek Hill is so amazing :wub:. Just to show how fast he is, I did a quick google and Aubameyang's 100m time is 10.5 seconds (it said allegedly, but I'll give him benefit of the doubt). Tyreek Hill's time is 10.19 :blink:

The Saints now in a battle with the Panthers to not be bottom of the NFC South. Didn't pay attention to last nights game at all but apparently it was dire.

Brandin "I'm too good to not be getting snaps" Cooks apparently had a mare.

18 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

This is probably a silly question for a 3rd year NFL fan but why do kickers not take their field goals from the middle of the field?

Suppose it helps with a left/right foot bias? I don't think there's a dedicated rule for location a la rugby, other than it being so many yards behind line of scrimmage.

International Series next year:

3 or 4; 9/24/17 or 10/1/17; Baltimore Ravens vs. Jacksonville Jaguars; Wembley Stadium

3 or 4; 9/24/17 or 10/1/17; New Orleans Saints vs. Miami Dolphins; Wembley Stadium

7 or 8; 10/22/17 or 10/29/17; Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns; Twickenham Stadium

7 or 8; 10/22/17 or 10/29/17; Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams; Twickenham Stadium

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000756092/article/2017-london-games-nfl-announces-which-teams-will-be-playing?campaign=Twitter_atn

6 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

International Series next year:

3 or 4; 9/24/17 or 10/1/17; Baltimore Ravens vs. Jacksonville Jaguars; Wembley Stadium

3 or 4; 9/24/17 or 10/1/17; New Orleans Saints vs. Miami Dolphins; Wembley Stadium

7 or 8; 10/22/17 or 10/29/17; Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns; Twickenham Stadium

7 or 8; 10/22/17 or 10/29/17; Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams; Twickenham Stadium

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000756092/article/2017-london-games-nfl-announces-which-teams-will-be-playing?campaign=Twitter_atn

I'm a Rams fan obviously, go to one game every year with my uncle (dolphins) dad (pats) and cousin (jaguars). I'm afraid we've decided on the Saints and Dolphins this year, but would love to see us play the Cardinals.

I've heard Twickenham is a bit pants though? Anyone here go to the Twickenham game this year?

16 hours ago, Ram On Toast said:

I'm a Rams fan obviously, go to one game every year with my uncle (dolphins) dad (pats) and cousin (jaguars). I'm afraid we've decided on the Saints and Dolphins this year, but would love to see us play the Cardinals.

I've heard Twickenham is a bit pants though? Anyone here go to the Twickenham game this year?

I did.

The atmosphere was better than Wembley I think. But having to get there is a right pain in the arse. If the games start at 6PM as it rumoured it'll be an absolute ballache.

The Giants have finally got 10 wins in a regular season, and with 2 weeks still to go! I would happily have taken 10-6 at start of season, but now would like at least one of the last 2 to be a W for some momentum into (hopefully) the playoffs

All Day had a rough return from injury.

Archived