NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/07/2016 at 10:09, r4derby said:

NFL.com league is live! Head on over to

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=4018133
League ID: 4018133
League Password: clough

Or you can manually go to NFL.com, click on fantasy link, then search for leagues "DCFC Fans", password is same as above.

I've set the draft date for near end of August. This is up for debate. Get your preferences in early, I will book a slot based on consensus, then we will all have time to clear an hour that evening to draft. All welcome, 10 team slots, GO!

I'm happy with any evening except a Sunday as I have to go to the "in-laws" on a Sunday, no room for debate apparently :pinch:

4 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

I'm happy with any evening except a Sunday as I have to go to the "in-laws" on a Sunday, no room for debate apparently :pinch:

how does that sit with being an NFL fan?

27 minutes ago, Srg said:

how does that sit with being an NFL fan?

I get back for the late game & record the early morning games. I'm a casual fan, not hardcore like many so fully expect to finish bottom of the league...

Just now, Saul Pimpson said:

I get back for the late game & record the early morning games. I'm a casual fan, not hardcore like many so fully expect to finish bottom of the league...

you'll be surprised how much fantasy pulls you in.

12 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

So what happens if you miss the draft, how are players allocated? Is it possible to put your potential picks into order?

yeah, you can arrange your draught board before hand, and it'll basically auto pick the highest rated player you have on your board... obviously it's not clever enough to not pick a wide receiver if you already have 4 though...

1 hour ago, Srg said:

yeah, you can arrange your draught board before hand, and it'll basically auto pick the highest rated player you have on your board... obviously it's not clever enough to not pick a wide receiver if you already have 4 though...

When can I start arranging a draft board and how?

3 minutes ago, Don't Panic said:

If you joined the nfl.com league when you log in select 'my team' on headings then edit pre-draft rankings if it's same set up as last year 

Thanks, I'll have another look - couldn't see how to do it

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, AmericanRam said:

Preseason starts tonight:D:

Redskins @ Falcons- Looking forward to see some of the rookies for the Skins.

Bucs @ Eagles

Panthers @ Ravens

Broncos @ Bears

Jags @ Jets

Saints @ Patriots

Have always been fond of the Saints/Patriots partnership we have in pre-season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Srg said:

Sky Sports showing Redzone in HD on Sky Sports Mix this year. So free to none Sky Sports subscribers and also means we get in HD every week not just some weeks, and also now on Sky Go properly. 

This is life changing news! Finally, often prefer Redzone to some of the live offerings, unless I'm watching with someone

4 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

My first year planning to properly follow the NFL, any tips for watching games? My housemate has Sky Go on an Xbox we have on our big TV?

Redzone is great for skipping between all the action - think Soccer Saturday but with live action and no annoying pundits.

I would just recommend watching as much as possible and don't go in having already picked a team. Probably better to start by watching full games rather than Redzone, so you understand it a bit better.

Archived