League Cup 3rd Round draw

CumbrianRam

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember playing fester in the "Milk Cup" back in the eighties under Cox when we were third division and they were top flight (but on their way down i think).

Game was over two legs, we beat them 2-1 at home and then drew 1-1 there. We took about seven thousand fans and sang the classic "we are derby, we are derby, super derby, super rams, we are derby, super derby, we are derby super rams" from about twenty minutes in right through to the end including half time. It absolutely destroyed fester's fans and their players, it was simply incredible. Fester fans went on the rampage and actually started a riot afterwards.

Great days

I remember playing fester in the "Milk Cup" back in the eighties under Cox when we were third division and they were top flight (but on their way down i think).

Game was over two legs, we beat them 2-1 at home and then drew 1-1 there. We took about seven thousand fans and sang the classic "we are derby, we are derby, super derby, super rams, we are derby, super derby, we are derby super rams" from about twenty minutes in right through to the end including half time. It absolutely destroyed fester's fans and their players, it was simply incredible. Fester fans went on the rampage and actually started a riot afterwards.

Great days

No reason why we can't take 4/5000 for this? Cheap tickets, easy travel! Could be an epic night

Archived