Will This Year Be Clough Last Year In Charge

gboil

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will this year be clough last year in charge, he has had the time now to get us promoted and the yanks did say we will get promoted in five years when they took over

Methinks you making things up. Our Americam & Canuck friends have never publicly put a timescale on promotion.

I think he will be allowed to see what he can achieve by the end of his contract, for me the club needs to be back in the Premiership within the next 2 seasons otherwise we will never compete.

If we are not sniffing around the top six at Christmas he could come under pressure from fans though not Rush

I think he will be allowed to see what he can achieve by the end of his contract, for me the club needs to be back in the Premiership within the next 2 seasons otherwise we will never compete.

If we are not sniffing around the top six at Christmas he could come under pressure from fans though not Rush

That's pretty well what Archie was saying a couple of weeks ago.

I actually think he is under more pressure and many fans who have backed him are expecting a major improvement this season. If we are struggling down the bottom end I could see the pressure building this time.. Mick Harford was saying Sunday night, (he was out with ramage), he is amazed clough job seems so safe when the best he has produced is 10th, no other manager would get that much time at another club without actually producing anything on the pitch.

Que the slagging off of Mick Halford for having an opinion

Archived