Jamie Ward - Is He All That?

Angry Ram

Why is this a poor thread.. Some good opposing views.. Is that not what forums are for??

I could start one called 'Shabash is he all that?''. Not sure how many opposing views there would be though.

:angry:

:lol:

that had me in tears! anyway, no he isn't all that - but he isn't all that bad either.  ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know there is a lot of speculation about Fester etc but would you really be gutted if he left.

Thought his set pieces were awful yesterday as was his general all round play. Never been a lover of him.

Last season when he was out injured I thought the team had a better balance to it. I know he scores goals and I accept that arguement but where we better without him last season.

Can't disagree with that.. More off his game for me though 

Why is this a poor thread.. Some good opposing views.. Is that not what forums are for??

I could start one called 'Shabash is he all that?''. Not sure how many opposing views there would be though.

angry face to you too, mate. i'd use the emoticon but apparently this post contains too many :-D

He is one of the players that likes to get under the skin of the opposition, nicking the ball off them and generally being a nuisance, yesterday he did that well, his set pieces we not up to standard though, but as pointed put, it was his centre that got the penalty.

Overall we know he can play better and I for one like him in the team

angry face to you too, mate. i'd use the emoticon but apparently this post contains too many :-D

There is a link between the name and the emotion, little Posh one.

It does not always mean I am angry but most of the time I am. I HAVE ISSUES OKAY..

I would use one again now but they don't seem to appear when you use an iPad.

'angry face emotion thingy here'

I know someone who listens to that pile of garbage radio station "Talk Sport".

Moved on now fella, Durham does my nut in and the whole thing just repeats itself..

Gap in the market for a decent alternative if you ask me.

'angry face emotion thingy'

Moved on now fella, Durham does my nut in and the whole thing just repeats itself..

Gap in the market for a decent alternative if you ask me.

'angry face emotion thingy'

Not kidding.

I did listen to 5 minutes of the Alan Brazil show the other day at 6:00, but only because I couldn't get Kerrang/Planet Rock for a few minutes (crap reception going along the M42). It was bearable because Corky was on talking about cricket. When he went off, so did I.

I think with our team not just being a one trick pony with Ward will help us a lot. It's vital we keep him, even if he's played dog ***** for 89 minutes he can create something from nothing. We don't have any other player like that going forward.

If we sold him would we replace him, no is the answer.

He's similar to Kris Commons.

On his day brilliant, creates something out of nothing and is the only source of creativeness.

Off his day greedy, hamstrings made from paper and a sulky ****,

This.

Plus, I have to add that he's got a talent for diving. Come on Wardy, you know it's true.

Laughable! The same people who big up Jake Buxton's contribution to games are the same ones slating Jamie Ward!

I know which one has made the most valuable contribution to Derby!

It never fails to astound me just how much importance people put on effort over ability. Ward has the right balance of effort and ability in my opinion.

I'm not slating him Mostyn, just giving an honest opinion.

When he's with it, he's brilliant to watch. He's exciting with a bit of genius chucked in..but when he's off it, it's very noticeable, his body language gives off all kinds of clues which point to him having an obvious downer of a match.

Don't you think that's fair to say?

He's frustrating at times but he's the best we've got at what he does. You'd like him to be a little less greedy and pick a pass instead of shooting from 30 yards but that's not really the type of player he is.

Hopefully he can be used a little more sparingly this season for better effect. Important player without doubt.

Archived