Do you know what bugs me...

Day

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too hot in my room, so I open the windows and get murdered by mosquitos

Do they even have mosquitos in England?

I was out in the wrong place at the wrong time a couple of days back with no repellent, looks like I've got measles from the knees down - the mosquito bites are annoying the sandfly ones are bleedin agony

Sky Sport News's Jim White bugs me, talks to you like you're an idiot and thinks he's very important.

And while we're on the subject of Sky Sport, Nick Collins's moustache bugs me as well.

People that insist Nigel Clough is a loser and Billy Davies is a winner, bring the forum into disrepute in my opinion.

Dave Whelan broke his leg in a cup final lightyears, you know. Mr White still thinks this is breaking news.

Malaysians who tell me they are "Die Hard" Man Utd/Chelsea/Liverpool/Man City fans, honestly happens all the time - worst bit is they are usually clients or people I have to be nice to so I can only nod, smile and pretend to take them seriously

Do they even have mosquitos in England?

I was out in the wrong place at the wrong time a couple of days back with no repellent, looks like I've got measles from the knees down - the mosquito bites are annoying the sandfly ones are bleedin agony

Mine are exactly the same, itchy as hell, I look like a smack head with puncture wounds all over my legs. They go up almost like heat lumps at first.

Almost created a thread on the things but didn't fancy getting my legs out and I'd get the usual but you don't go out!

My windows and doors are open all day fools!

Anyway yes, never been done like this year

Guy on Twitter has a weather station thing just up the road from me, puts out hourly updates, last night was crazy

@WeatherGrimsby: At 01:00:00 #Grimsby

Wind: 2.3 mph SE Gust 4.5mph.

Temperature: 23.8C. Feels 26.5C

Rain: Today 0.0mm. Month 0.0mm

RH: 76%

I slept downstairs again, we have a winter tog quilt still on and the missus still wears a vest top and shorts, probably to keep me out more than anything.

Last night tho she asked me for the hot water bottle no joke, I knew then I was sleeping downstairs. She's got some slimming cream or summart and it says place a hot water bottle on your stomach at night.

**** that

Guy on Twitter has a weather station thing just up the road from me, puts out hourly updates, last night was crazy

I slept downstairs again, we have a winter tog quilt still on and the missus still wears a vest top and shorts, probably to keep me out more than anything.

Last night tho she asked me for the hot water bottle no joke, I knew then I was sleeping downstairs. She's got some slimming cream or summart and it says place a hot water bottle on your stomach at night.

**** that

Mozzies in Grimsby, now I have heard everything, I never really remember being bitten over there - here I am the white guy buffet

Miri, Sarawak

Mostly Cloudy
29°C
Feels like: 34°C
  • Barometer
  • 1007 mb
  • Dewpoint
  • 24°C
  • Humidity
  • 74%

Archived