A bit of perspective required.

Mostyn6

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mostyn I think you're wasting your talents on trying to be positive, stick to what you're good and carry on posting in your same negative vein :)

PKB?

Mostyn I think you're wasting your talents on trying to be positive, stick to what you're good and carry on posting in your same negative vein :)

I'm never purposely positive nor negative. I consider myself realistic as I only post what I actually believe and perceive. I certainly won't hold anything against Clough (or the board) for this business. I know some fans like any excuse to feel "hard done by" by the club. I don't ever feel hard done by like that.

I don't think Clough has ever really worked defence out as a priority. Don't be surprised if we replace Brayford with two left wingers!

We could do with a designated defence coach if you ask me. One who could toughen Keogh up, sort out the calling and teach the defenders how to dominate in the air.

Well mostyn,

I like you.

But if **** kicks off I ain't got your back. Think of me as a disloyal ally who agrees with you quite often but I don't want to be labeled a miserable fooker like you have

Mate.

I'm a big boy... my gran says. I got my own back. 

I know that people know I'm not miserable and that I want Nigel and co to succeed, even more so after the sad news about Lady Barbara Clough this week.

I just cannot handle the level of drama people make out of something so trivial as a player leaving. It was the same with Shackell last season, and Commons, and Hulse and many more. The truth is that football is a collective game. Man United still win things after selling the best player in the world (YES, I'd rather Ronaldo than Messi, deal with it!), as I say in the post, there are some players who haven't got anywhere near their potential yet, such as Hughes, Hendrick, Bennett and some would be surprised to read this, Michael Jacobs. I think that quartet could be the difference between mediocre and achievement, that I'd be hurt to see leave and allow other teams' fans to enjoy the improvement.

I don't think Clough has ever really worked defence out as a priority. Don't be surprised if we replace Brayford with two left wingers!

We could do with a designated defence coach if you ask me. One who could toughen Keogh up, sort out the calling and teach the defenders how to dominate in the air.

Have to disagree. Barker, Shackell, Keogh have all been our biggest buys.And I wouldn't be suprised if in this window CB would be most expensive one once again...

Have to disagree. Barker, Shackell, Keogh have all been our biggest buys.And I wouldn't be suprised if in this window CB would be most expensive one once again...

I read Anag Ram's comment to mean from a perceived coaching point of view. I get the feeling there's never been a major focus on defensive organisation etc.

I read Anag Ram's comment to mean from a perceived coaching point of view. I get the feeling there's never been a major focus on defensive organisation etc.

Reading it with more carefully, I think you're right.

And as in that perspective, I agree with AR

Archived