The moaning thread

RamNut

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen Dream Theatre before. Never listened to anything he's done - any good?

You've got 'our' Kev Moore, bassist, lead singer, born in Chesterfield, mixed up with Kevin Moore, keyboard player and composer, born in New York.

I'll say he's good - and incredibly versatile. He's now vocalist and bassist with Danish heavy metal band Witch Cross.

Kev's website: http://mooremusic.biz

Be sure to check out 'Blue Odyssey'

Replacement for Roberts is a cast off from Watford

We have a near 34 year old on trial

Still no closer to getting Tyson, Robinson, O'Conner and Bailey off the wage bill

Where's these six signings as promised?

Sam Rush said Clough will have a much bigger budget to work with, where...?

What's the crack with Brayford? Deja Vu Kris Commons

Shirts are garbage

Martin Taylor's been at the biscuit tin again

The official Twitter only tweet when money is involved (season tickets, shirts, memberships...)

Conor Sammon looks like a traffic light in the away shirt and red boots yesterday

Jamie Ward isn't the same player

Average defence, still conceding for fun

Those faded yellow seats in the ground have been there since 97, change them ffs!

Miserable gits in the shop

Kappa is so 1990's

There I'm done

Yeah!!!...............especially the seats, which just remind me of the fading memories of Igor, and Wanchope, and Eranio.

And now who've we got

Roger Davies to be replaced by Craig Ramage next season.

Now Roger could moan.

Bloody craig ramage.....he was rubbish.........RUBBISH!!

I dont care im moaning. In one of them fan meeting things, if not thats how its in my head.

We dont have 6 with them do we?

Oh, damn. I forgot we were in the moaning thread. Why can't we have something that reminds me?

Looks at top of screen, walks away hoping no-one noticed that I'm being an idiot again.

I dont care im moaning. In one of them fan meeting things, if not thats how its in my head.

We dont have 6 with them do we?

Well I can guarantee you're the only one who interpreted it that way. They weren't our players and now they are = a signing.

Grant

Martin

Russell

Forsyth

Eustace

and I suspect we'll still get a CB.

Well I can guarantee you're the only one who interpreted it that way. They weren't our players and now they are = a signing.

Grant

Martin

Russell

Forsyth

Eustace

What about that 17 yr old Italian lad from the cheese thread? He's come in and they haven't even counted him as part of the 6...

AWFUL THAT THE BOARD PROMISE US 6 SIGNINGS AND THEN DON'T INCLUDE YOUTH SIGNINGS AS PART OF THE 6... WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN!??!?!?!?! SICKENING...

BCO

Grant

Martin

Russell

Forsyth

Eustace

I bet I'm not the only one. Come on Bris.

Technically they weren't but Martin and Forsyth were here for 3 months so weren't really adding something new.

Archived