Port Vale v Derby County

uttoxram75

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody should go there so Vale can get some money. They really need it. Say hi from me while there.

What I Says is......

With Robbie Williams as a Vale fan why doesn't he get out his loose change and buy the club?

BTW Derby to win 0-3

Pope for them....hat-trick in 35 mins for JR.

Everybody should go there so Vale can get some money. They really need it. Say hi from me while there.

What I Says is......

With Robbie Williams as a Vale fan why doesn't he get out his loose change and buy the club?

BTW Derby to win 0-3

Pope for them....hat-trick in 35 mins for JR.

Gavin Tomlin

Jennison Myrie Williams (Got 11 goals from the wing; if you've got a few minutes watch this from 4:25 onwards, he got a daft amount of assists for Pope. Very exciting player - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U78HrKqMPyg)

Chris Lines

Ben Williamson

Lee Hughes 

For Pope to have 33 Goals and score what I count as about 8 self set-up/individual goals. That leaves 25 conversions from team play to goal. Those kind of figures bode well if you ever have to sell. You look like you have good crosses coming in from a fair few places as well.

I suspect a few of those would have been ruled out for climbing in higher leagues though.

Not anymore than you guys do. Port Vale have money now and are doing just fine. Our chairman has stated he has enough to make us a stable championship side. We have on going projects and the club has never been in a better state than it is now. 

Not anymore than you guys do. Port Vale have money now and are doing just fine. Our chairman has stated he has enough to make us a stable championship side. We have on going projects and the club has never been in a better state than it is now. 

There is no such thing as a stable championship side.

Archived