US Sports popularity debate

StockholmRam

Well not really, as many people don't write the words as they speak..

But if you don't think I know the difference between your and you're and they're, there and their then ya also a moron..

It's not taking the piss at all.. What takes the piss is those that write a 500 word essay on a football forum.. To save you the trouble buddy, don't bother replying to me with your essays (unless you want others to read them) because I don't ever read them.. I'm not saying that in an ignorant way, I just don't have time to do it and you'll probably save yourself some time too..

So wait, you're saying that anybody who would question if you know the difference between 'you're' and 'your' in a real usable and used sense is a moron, despite you repeatedly mixing them up on this forum. Good work!

It's funny that you don't have the time to read what I write. I mean, it's not as though the average adult should be more than capable of reading at a rate of 250+ words per minute, meaning that even the most ridiculous of posts on here should only take a few minutes at most to read, even if your reading ability is only average to below average.

It's fine that you don't read them though, as it just means that I no longer feel obliged to give your opinions even the slightest bit of respect. That said, your racist remarks earlier may have already achieved that.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived