DCFC Fans Mobile App

Day

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

App update

I read that once your app has been reviewed and accepted in the app store it's quicker to have updates reviewed and pushed through so I went ahead with the ram images just to get the app accepted which it was last night. I've not made the app available as a minor issue has cropped up which is speed.

Basically this forum has a maximum notifications set to 25 but the forum holds on to notifications for 1 month in the database before pruning them, the app is pulling every notification through for the entire month which makes the app slow to update when you refresh it. If you're a bit of a lurker it wouldn't be an issue but for someone as popular as me with all the likes I have it's pulling through 269 notifications which is pretty slow.

I've contacted the app support team to see if this can be fixed and I'm waiting to hear back from them.

Not as many likes as me :)

They are fixing it now so they must have agreed. I had like 269 notifications downloading, took around 5-8 seconds but should be instant, I ain't got time to be waiting around that long

Not as many likes as me :)

They are fixing it now so they must have agreed. I had like 269 notifications downloading, took around 5-8 seconds but should be instant, I ain't got time to be waiting around that long

Think thats because you have an iphone.

Archived