first friendly tickets

davenportram

Port vale announce ticket prices
http://mobile.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/20130617-friendlyprices-869883.aspx

Port Vale has confirmed the prices for the two friendlies that will take place at Vale Park against Derby County and Leicester City on July 16 and July 23 respectively.

Tickets for these two friendlies will be available from the Ticket Office from Monday June 24.

These two fixtures represent the first matches that will incorporate the new all-ticket scanning system installed at Vale Park. The new system will see supporters scan their tickets using a unique barcode at the turnstile to gain entry to the ground.

You will now no longer be able to pay at the turnstile and will now have to purchase your tickets in advance either on the day at the Ticket Office or prior to the match at the Ticket Office

Tickets for these two friendlies will see the Railway Stand, Railway Paddock, Hamil Road and the Disabled Stand open.

Derby County, July 16:
Vale Park: 19.30 Kick-off
Adult: £10
Concession: (Senior Citizen, 12-21-years-old): £5
Under 12s: Free

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a Joules pub and serves that pale ale (the pint that Bass discontinued when they bought it and Staffordshire people protested and probably rioted and quite possibly died over) it's hundreds of years old...

Eddie help me mate.

I died drinking it. Several times.

Port vale announce ticket prices

http://mobile.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/20130617-friendlyprices-869883.aspx

Port Vale has confirmed the prices for the two friendlies that will take place at Vale Park against Derby County and Leicester City on July 16 and July 23 respectively.

Tickets for these two friendlies will be available from the Ticket Office from Monday June 24.

These two fixtures represent the first matches that will incorporate the new all-ticket scanning system installed at Vale Park. The new system will see supporters scan their tickets using a unique barcode at the turnstile to gain entry to the ground.

You will now no longer be able to pay at the turnstile and will now have to purchase your tickets in advance either on the day at the Ticket Office or prior to the match at the Ticket Office

Tickets for these two friendlies will see the Railway Stand, Railway Paddock, Hamil Road and the Disabled Stand open.

Derby County, July 16:

Vale Park: 19.30 Kick-off

Adult: £10

Concession: (Senior Citizen, 12-21-years-old): £5

Under 12s: Free

12 little words that have destroyed football......

I died drinking it. Several times.

I bet, I've just recently got into it but it's become a bit of a fashion... went to the pub it's now brewed at, The Red Lion in Market Drayton not so long ago, great pub and you can see everything, poor Eddie would go into some sort of tantric state of brewing consciousness.

The Stag on the same road is owned by a huge Derby fan who used to have RD blasting out on a Saturday before they fiddled with the frequencies. 

I bet, I've just recently got into it but it's become a bit of a fashion... went to the pub it's now brewed at, The Red Lion in Market Drayton not so long ago, great pub and you can see everything, poor Eddie would go into some sort of tantric state of brewing consciousness.

The Stag on the same road is owned by a huge Derby fan who used to have RD blasting out on a Saturday before they fiddled with the frequencies. 

Eddie's always in a state, tantric or otherwise!

They need impaling on summat. I've been forced to buy a season ticket (knowing that i'll miss more than a few) just because I can't stand deciding between dodgynex ticketing or £35 tickets.

You will now no longer be able to pay at the turnstile

Those words strike more fear into my heart then any other.....its when football got taken over by Rupert fookin Murdoch. :angry:

Fook Sky, fook sponsors, fook all the glory hunters....

Some funny stuff on the Vale forum, I would have said he looks p*ssed off but I think that's his natural look  :lol:

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?71060-All-ticket

Our 2 home friendly matches are to be all ticket, no pay on the gate,they will be trying the new ticket system...

I dread to think how some will cope.

This is all too much. Smurf out

This is the way forward now, most clubs will end up with this system

Some funny stuff on the Vale forum, I would have said he looks p*ssed off but I think that's his natural look  :lol:

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?71060-All-ticket

Our 2 home friendly matches are to be all ticket, no pay on the gate,they will be trying the new ticket system...

I dread to think how some will cope.

This is all too much. Smurf out

This is the way forward now, most clubs will end up with this system

To be fair, it does say you can pay on the day, it'll just be from the ticket office instead of the turnstile... Quite a lot of grounds are like this nowadays.

Personally if I were you and liked both teams, I'd sod coming over for one of our league games and have a few days here next month instead. Easier said than done though I suppose? What with living abroad, work and women.

Can't change the time of my vacation. :(

To be fair, it does say you can pay on the day, it'll just be from the ticket office instead of the turnstile... Quite a lot of grounds are like this nowadays.

Yeh, I went to Palace last season (horrible experience) and the away ticket office is right next to the turnstiles... In fact I had to walk past it to get to the turnstiles so wasn't exactly out of my way!

Sorry. Having a dim moment. Where is Port Vale?

Stoke

Archived