Shite TV

Day

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really have the telly on in the week, just read with a bit of music on. Weekends defo watch the voice and in the winter that dancing programme, quality Saturday night telly. I used to really like that lame game show where the contestants were dressed in silver foil costumes and had to fit through holes in the wall, it was so crap but provided great entertainment in the pub after the match - always some fit bird looking right foxy on it.

Saturday night telly is supposed to be crap with crap game shows etc, too much celebrity based stuff though. Saturday night telly is all about entertaining those members of the family that can't go to the pub so it needs to be cheap and cheerful and entertain young and old alike, a bit like my old local come to think about it.

Outside of the shows mentioned above we only really watch detective dramas, the odd film and a bit of sport. We've got sky but most of stuff that's on is either repeats or just shi...

David Attenborough's Africa was brilliant, as was Wonders of Life with Brian Cox and many other BBC documentaries.

I wish they'd spend more money on things like this rather than paying celebrities insane amounts of money to be "judges" on "talent contests".

Airport Live last week was superb though, although Kate Humble's patronising voice irritates me.

David Attenborough's brilliant, great news that he's recovering well from heart surgery and carrying on with his tour of Oz.

Archived