Who feels excited?

Hans

What have you gone for? I went chicken and bacon baguette and a bag of crisps. Thosty now, so might get a can of pop.

Wanted to let you know I went MEGA fancy today... Chicken Katsu salad from wasabi...

Now also may pop down and get a can of pop though...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wanted to let you know I went MEGA fancy today... Chicken Katsu salad from wasabi...

You chaps might want to consider less salty options next time other wise you'll be giving the fizzy pop industry some inaccurate figures for their supply and demand charts.

Think through your actions guys

We don't get too many warm days in the North East so today's sunshine is nice. I've just put 3 Tigers in my fridge. That's the Lager rather than the wild animals. I wouldn't get more than one of them in my fridge as it's too small.

Excited..getting there, almost losing my marbles in fact :)

We don't get too many warm days in the North East so today's sunshine is nice. I've just put 3 Tigers in my fridge. That's the Lager rather than the wild animals. I wouldn't get more than one of them in my fridge as it's too small.

Excited..getting there, almost losing my marbles in fact :)

I've just opened a Badger!

I'm brewing tomorrow for the first time in 6 months - new equipment's finally sorted out.

That's pretty exciting.

Not in that way.

Once Russell signs I will be very happy, there seems to be a kind of new euphoria surrounding this season because I believe Rush and Clough are showing their intentions and I think we will be up there next season, for me its knowing we have two great goal scorers in Russell and Ward, and we have Hughes, Brayford, Bryson, Grant, all high quality championship players. Roll on August!

How do you know that Rush will not give with one hand and take with the other, and one of your list of Derby players will be missing next season if Russell does come to us

How do you know that Rush will not give with one hand and take with the other, and one of your list of Derby players will be missing next season if Russell does come to us

I'm confident that Brayford won't go, if he knows that this season is the season to make the push, and he beleives in this clubs vision for this season. Neither am I a hopeless optimist.

He doesn't know, he just isn't determined to think the worst of Derby County at every possible opportunity.

I don't think the worst, for every argument there is a counter argument. 122 pages on a thread about a guy whose ability we don't even know yet says it all.  

Archived