Richard Keogh starts for ROI vs Georgia.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not!?

Always feel quite proud when our own players are involved in International football, let alone score or get assists for their country. 

Guess it's just me then..  :lol:

You're missing the main point here. You need to be negative at all times. Please try to stop being positive about any Derby players, particularly if Clough signed them. :rolleyes:

Well to be fair its just a friendly and it doesnt really mean anything. Was you proud when Teale was playing for Scotland, or when Theo plays for jamaica, or Mikel Beck working his magic for Denmark

Well no not really. Because what we have here is a good upcoming team with a lot of promise. This is a group of three players all at the same time (one an academy product), the spine of our team represented at international level with all three players contributing towards a 4-0 win. I do believe there is pride to be found in that.

Well no not really. Because what we have here is a good upcoming team with a lot of promise. This is a group of three players all at the same time (one an academy product), the spine of our team represented at international level with all three players contributing towards a 4-0 win. I do believe there is pride to be found in that.

We had that with Scotland, we had Teale, Pearson and Jay Mc and we were near the top of the league. If they had beaten a top team but they beat a another poor international team where many of the players dont play at a very good level. Yes its good they are getting some picked to play but lets not go overboard. We have spent 1.5-2million on two of them, you would hope they would be half decent.

Now Deon Burton and D Powell playing in the world cup with jamaica, that was pure class.

According to that idiot co-commentator "Hendrick always looks like he needs too long on the ball. You get more time in the championship"

Clearly doesn't watch much championship football.... And Georgia are a lot worse than a Championship team.

Well stats say that there's more ground covered by players in the Championship than in the PL.

If there's one thing the Championship does have in abundance it's the speed . What a moron. Wasn't Townsend on a recon was it?

'Yes, yes. Just as I said the replays show he got the ball'

No Andy. You've just made up your mind that your right.

You could pick ANY championship match and the game will be played at a faster pace than any league outside England!!!

How did Cox play? about spat me milk out when I heard he scored - thought he was allergic to goals? 

First half you wouldn't of even knew he was on the pitch.

Second half he was lazy, slow, and made some bad touches. Even his shot for the goal nearly went wide from about 5-6 yards out. 

Irish Ram here. 

Delighted with our boys this evening! Hendrick should be in the Irish XI every game in my opinion. Looks so bright in every game he plays for Ireland and unfazed by the whole thing. 

Sammon tried his best. Delighted for Keogh!

The Republic of Derby. :lol:

Was in Portumna for the game, so went to a local pub called Curley's. Sat behind some Irish lads, Jeff Hendrick comes on and I cheer for him, "Come on Hendrick" I say, they say "Who's Hendry".

I drank my guinness.

Was in Portumna for the game, so went to a local pub called Curley's. Sat behind some Irish lads, Jeff Hendrick comes on and I cheer for him, "Come on Hendrick" I say, they say "Who's Hendry".

I drank my guinness.

They'll know who he is when he starts to get hold of their midfield over the course of this season.

Jeff's going to be a player. I think the Irish management team have seen his potential, his strength and his ability to drive forward and they will keep bringing him through. He looks like he's been told to sit in both games I've seen him come on. That's not his natural game, maybe we'll see him get 90 minutes against the faroes. I hope he has a blinder. In fact I can see all three of our lads starting.

He's just got to calm down again, realise how good he is and he'll be fine. I think he's going to be their central midfield dynamo for years to come.

They'll know who he is when he starts to get hold of their midfield over the course of this season.

Jeff's going to be a player. I think the Irish management team have seen his potential, his strength and his ability to drive forward and they will keep bringing him through. He looks like he's been told to sit in both games I've seen him come on. That's not his natural game, maybe we'll see him get 90 minutes against the faroes. I hope he has a blinder. In fact I can see all three of our lads starting.

He's just got to calm down again, realise how good he is and he'll be fine. I think he's going to be their central midfield dynamo for years to come.

Ive been told its Mccarthy sitting and Jeff told to drive forward.

Archived