What makes you happy?

Bris Vegas

What makes you happy?

Being myself, might live an unconventional life but hay I love it and wouldn't swap it for anything.

What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning?

Experience life

What do you love about your job?

Having something to do

What are you looking forward to?

Living in some remote island/location and not having to deal with people. Hate to live in a city.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What makes you happy

My daughter

What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning

My daughter

What do you love about your job

When a house is a complete bomb site and I can see the huge impact at the end of the job. Highest job satisfaction

What are you looking forward to

Nothing, life is miserable and only my closest loved ones make it seem good. But one day when I'm retired I'd very much like to help genuine homeless people. I came close to being homeless once. It's easier than most people think. Real eye opener.

What makes you happy?

Being myself, might live an unconventional life but hay I love it and wouldn't swap it for anything.

Experience life

Having something to do

Living in some remote island/location and not having to deal with people. Hate to live in a city.

am intrigued now?

What makes you happy? Friends, my lady friend, alcohol, music, films, shouting 'DEENEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY' at Leicester fans and Jake Buxtons face.

What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning? atm I usually get up because I have an exam in an hour and a half. 

What do you love about your job? (my summer job) Essentially reffing football matches and messing around with my mates.

What are you looking forward to? Finishing my exams, becoming admin and doing a double over Forest.

SillyBilly

Genuine questions here..

What makes you happy?

My family.

Mon-Fri - nothing. Weekends - anything which I enjoy. Sad but true.

Love the work, hate the job. Workplace politics, stupid policies/procedures, sociopathic managers etc.

Hoildays.

Archived