who's going out?

SuperSheep

As you all know, we've been hearing a lot about 6-8 new signings in the summer, but they have also said that means players will be leaving. Which is fair play if they believe it will improve the team.

But who do you think the names are, that are leaving?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quite a few people on here say they want a new RM, do you think coutts would be happy sitting on the bench?

I'm probably on my own in saying I'd have him ahead of Bryson to play in CM. I'd like to see a change back to 4231. We have a decent bunch of central midfielders. We only really have 2 proper widemen in the squad and they're both left sided so....

Problem is, Brayford is at his best when playing behind somebody he can overlap (Green, Coutts). If you put an attacking winger there then he'd take up Brayford's ground like Cywka used to.

So, if we keep Brayford should we keep Coutts on the right? If Brayford is sold then we need a new attacking wide player as Freeman isn't quite the same threat.

In 4231 you could have Hendrick, Bryson, Hughes, Coutts and Ward and a striker all playing within familiar(ish) roles.

Are you a Coutts fan? He seems to have divided opinion.

I'm probably on my own in saying I'd have him ahead of Bryson to play in CM. I'd like to see a change back to 4231. We have a decent bunch of central midfielders. We only really have 2 proper widemen in the squad and they're both left sided so....

Problem is, Brayford is at his best when playing behind somebody he can overlap (Green, Coutts). If you put an attacking winger there then he'd take up Brayford's ground like Cywka used to.

So, if we keep Brayford should we keep Coutts on the right? If Brayford is sold then we need a new attacking wide player as Freeman isn't quite the same threat.

In 4231 you could have Hendrick, Bryson, Hughes, Coutts and Ward and a striker all playing within familiar(ish) roles.

Are you a Coutts fan? He seems to have divided opinion.

I like coutts because of his link up play with brayford and his low crosses into the box which has got him to be the second highest assister.

But if we sold brayford I would deffiantely rather have a different RM.just because he looks lost without brayford, and I don't think it will be too hard to find someone better,

can Bennett be a winger? or is he an out-an-out Striker as I know he has a lot of pace.

Theo

Davies

Ball

Tyson

Bailey

Roberts

Would agree that the players out wouldn't be a kick off the arse away from the ones you have mentioned, wouldn't appear to be a huge amount of money generated in revenue to reinvest in the team which does concern me

I've got a tense feeling that we're going to lose one of either Bryson or Ward on top of the obvious ones.

I think Brayford will get his deserved PL move. One of the keepers wil leave with my money now being on Frankie going.

So two biggies and goalie out for me.

Disappointing but understandable as we look to tweak what is aleady a very decent first 11.

I'd be delighted if I'm wrong and all we see is quality coming in and fringe players going out.

Theo

Tyson

Davies

Brayford

O'Connor

Roberts

Ball

Atkins

Bailey

and a few loans - Gjokaj, Hoganson, Deeney, Doyle.

I think and hope Ben has done enough to get another year with us.

He's been really good this year. Someone we've been able to rely on no matter where he's played. He deserves another year on performances alone. Surely his attitude counts for a lot as well, he's a great character to have around the squad.

I hope Davies stays, but I think it depends on who comes in + How old is he now? Surely he would want to play first team football for the last few years of his career? I reckon he'll go back to Notts County.

I certainly think Davies has done enough this season for another years contract.

Think other fringe players could go: Ball Bailey Theo and Tyson plus maybe Roberts. Maybe we will lose one of our keepers.

Dont know about Martin or Forsyth coming in have they done enough? Martin hasnt scored enough goals and thats what weve been lacking from ours strikers this season.

But seriously,

Roberts

Doyle

O'Connor

Deeney

Atkins

Tyson

Robinson

Naylor

Ball

Bailey

Some or all of these players will go. Plus it is likely that one first teamer, possibly Brayford, as well. But we don't want that now, do we? (Unless the money's good...)

Archived