Steve Davies

RampantRam

I want to start by saying that this is pure hopeful speculation. There are no sources linking DCFC with Davies.

With Bristol City condemned to the far reaches of League 1, I personally would welcome Steve Davies back with open arms. The guy is a natural goalscorer which is what we need, and in the right setup could be a 20 goals a season player. He would add a great deal of championship experience to couple with our youth prospects.

Could this be a possibility to look into, do we know why he left DCFC in the first place? 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I posted a suggestion at looking at the possibility of bringing back Steve Davies after Bristol's drop to League 1. 

In the right setup I think he could be a 20 goals a season player. Think he's on 13-14 goals in a struggling Bristol side this season. Would be good experience to pair him with our young players. 

Thoughts? 

Now you see if I was a MOD Rob I could do that but im just an annoying pleb with no power what so ever!!!!

Dont worry about not following forum etiquette mate, it seems forum etiquette is to moan like a b!tch and blame everything on Sammon!!! This is the most fun Ive had in ages!!!

I want to start by saying that this is pure hopeful speculation. There are no sources linking DCFC with Davies.

With Bristol City condemned to the far reaches of League 1, I personally would welcome Steve Davies back with open arms. The guy is a natural goalscorer which is what we need, and in the right setup could be a 20 goals a season player. He would add a great deal of championship experience to couple with our youth prospects.

Could this be a possibility to look into, do we know why he left DCFC in the first place? 

because shackell did his wife everyone knows that

Archived