Barnsley v Derby County

Ambitious

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need a win and fast.

Depressing that this season has turned into a fight against relegation. Shows that we lack quality and a winning mentality. That is something which needs to be addressed regardless of what division we're in next season.

We need a win and fast.

Depressing that this season has turned into a fight against relegation. Shows that we lack quality and a winning mentality. That is something which needs to be addressed regardless of what division we're in next season.

Without sounding fatuous has it taken you all season to twig that we're short of quality

I'll always take a point away from home before kick-off. And for those who were expecting us to win just because they lost 6-0 last week should know better. It's the Championship, every game is different.

Plus, that point's kept us out of real relegation danger. It would take something disastrous for us to go down now.

Just got back from match and had to post!

3 Positives - 1) we didn't lose 2) Mason Bennett 3) Effort by Sammon when he came on.

Apart from that it was absolute dross!!!!!!!!!

Nigel just listened to your interview and you must have been watching a different match to me. Chris Martin was absolutely shocking and you do not deserve a contract here.

Apart from Mason we were toothless, tactically poor and completely abject. Hope your proud boys because Barnsley were *****!!!

Just got back from match and had to post!

3 Positives - 1) we didn't lose 2) Mason Bennett 3) Effort by Sammon when he came on.

Apart from that it was absolute dross!!!!!!!!!

Nigel just listened to your interview and you must have been watching a different match to me. Chris Martin was absolutely shocking and you do not deserve a contract here.

Apart from Mason we were toothless, tactically poor and completely abject. Hope your proud boys because Barnsley were *****!!!

Nigel didn't say Martin was good did he?

salmon pit the effort and tried to get on passes that were woefully innacurate.

Ay one point he stretched to reach a ball that was played miles away from - because he couldn't quite get there the moaners behind me were on his back • tests

Coutts was crap

martin was mardy

There was no prolonged pressure on our defence - they just crumbled early on the second half bit looked string for all bit 10 minutes

Think it was such a poor performance and can't believe Nigel thought we deserved to win. Martin is a complete waste of space and even my player of the year Hendrick had an off night

My bro-inlaw is a Tyke and he was there tonight agrees with Nigel.

We were the better side for the first half and the majority of the second half

he thought we should have had 2 or 3 by half time -- Handrick should have scored.

Archived