The Derby County Collection

derbydan

Saw this update on Linked in from Andy Ellis the rams official historian I think its been in the DET recently too thought it was worth sharing for memorabilia collectors like myself! I've already made a few purchases & I'm taking a trip down next weekend to see what other treasures I can add to my collection

You may have seen various articles in the local media about this new charitable organisation. As the club do not have a vast amount of material to show for 130 years of football , we aim to fill in the gaps by using material held in private collections via loans and donations. 
We have taken over stewardship of the official DCFC material and are currently cataloguing thousands of items in private collections. 
Once complete we will have regular exhibitions at Pride Park and around other places in the county and will make the material available to club sponsors , partners , community groups and schools to raise awareness and interest. 
If you have DCFC related material that may be of interest to us , please get in touch or , equally importantly , if you wish your company to be associated with us and have loans of material for display in your premesis , we are seeking financial help in the form of cash donations or premesis as we are a charity and currently have storage and IT bills to pay. 
We also have items for sale - Cds , books , floodlight fittings , photos , original 1930's wooden seats etc 
Please have a look at the web-site , register , follow us on Twitter or offer financial or material help. 

Thanks for reading..COYR

web-site is www.derbycountycollection.org.uk and twitter is at @dcfccollection

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

This seems a similar thread for an answer I'm looking for, does any body know a good place to get a frame for a signed shirt in the local area?

Sir Jake of Buxton's shirt I may add. It's my new bible.

You could always email the club and they moght do something.

This seems a similar thread for an answer I'm looking for, does any body know a good place to get a frame for a signed shirt in the local area?

Sir Jake of Buxton's shirt I may add. It's my new bible.

There's a place in Westfield that do them, they look great. Next to the food court, next door to a tech shop. Directly across from Starbucks. 

Can't recall the name of the shop but I've had canvas' done in the past with them and they have been good.

I have Rob Hulses' shirt from the 2-1 win over Coventry in 2009 and always keep banging on about getting that framed, I'll take it in to this shop for sure, for an idea of cost at least. 

Yep PM me. I'll send you my address and you can send the shirt I'll frame it and send it back what do you reckon? sound good?? :ph34r:

would you like my bank details too? For your Nigerian natives back home that is.. I know they have good business plans that will get me a good return from it.. :D

There's a place in Westfield that do them, they look great. Next to the food court, next door to a tech shop. Directly across from Starbucks.

Can't recall the name of the shop but I've had canvas' done in the past with them and they have been good.

I have Rob Hulses' shirt from the 2-1 win over Coventry in 2009 and always keep banging on about getting that framed, I'll take it in to this shop for sure, for an idea of cost at least.

know which one you're on about yeah! Cheers. Prices not bad or expensive? Aren't they generally around £60-70 ?

would you like my bank details too? For your Nigerian natives back home that is.. I know they have good business plans that will get me a good return from it.. :D

I think it was a genuine offer. He did my signed Bobby Davison shirt for me 3 years ago.

I'm sure it'll arrive soon.

(I'm not insinuating anything )

Archived