What a woman says and what a woman means

DCFCfranco

I presume thes bloke 'trev' has suddenly appeared on the forum since Forest strung a few wins together.

Predictable.

I prefer Zoe, intelligble, well constructed sentences with accurate spelling and correct use of grammar.

We all prefer Zoe.

Billy still on his honeymoon period. Only midfielders are scoring against some of the divisions poorer sides who normally are a player down. If I were a forest fan I wouldn't be too comfortable.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's always had a chance.......

Franco at this point I need to give you a few pointers or sayings that have proved useful over the years.

1. Sound nice on the phone add 10 stone - I found that was true after fixing up a date with a bird over the phone.

2. Nice on the net you had best forget - nothing behind this one just made it up cause it ryhmed.

Franco at this point I need to give you a few pointers or sayings that have proved useful over the years.

1. Sound nice on the phone add 10 stone - I found that was true after fixing up a date with a bird over the phone.

2. Nice on the net you had best forget - nothing behind this one just made it up cause it ryhmed.

Blimey what a charmer you are......

3. Sends funny texts, expect no sex.

We all prefer Zoe.

Billy still on his honeymoon period. Only midfielders are scoring against some of the divisions poorer sides who normally are a player down. If I were a forest fan I wouldn't be too comfortable.

I don't think it really matters who you play in this division.. You can only beat what's put infront of you..

We outplayed top of the league both home and away but struggled against Burnley.. We thrashed Watford 5-1 but got thrashed at P'Boro..

You claim Forest are only winning against the poor sides.. But didn't we fail to beat Wolves, Charlton and Sheff Wed..

And those midfielders scoring.. What does that matter? We've got more goals from midfield than we have from Sammon..

I'm not just aiming this at you Franco.. But there is some serious straw clutching going on in this thread.. I'd be pretty excited now if were just a point outside the playoffs or on a decent run so I can't bregudge Forest and their fans for their moment now.. Our season is dead in the water yet again and we've just began spring.. I'd love to be in Forest's position now.

Archived