The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Marlon Pack from Cheltenham?

He's been in the PFA team of the year for the last two years and is 22. Plus he's out of contract in the summer.

Apparently, a deep lying CM with set piece skills...

Good passer but no pace and tackles like Alan Hinton.

Buckos at it again fellas.

In his latest interview for DET he said the board had come out and given an insight into the names we are looking at, and the numbers.

He then says it could be 6 to 8! Players well that means even with Martin and Forsyth signing there COULD be another 6 players. Interesting

Typical Buxton spin. He does this every season around season ticket renewal time.

Forsyth

Baptiste

Vaughan

Grant

Martin

It seems we have had genuine links with these players. Now that 5 there is the basis of a good summer.

I can see 3 more quality players in addition to that list and we should have a top 6 side. 

Grant

Brayford Keogh Baptiste Forsyth

Coutts Hendrick Hughes Ward

Martin Vaughan

At the moment is a positive looking team. Now obviously Ward, Brayford and the central midfield position is one that could see more movement in terms of whether contracts are not signed.

Forsyth

Baptiste

Vaughan

Grant

Martin

It seems we have had genuine links with these players. Now that 5 there is the basis of a good summer.

I can see 3 more quality players in addition to that list and we should have a top 6 side. 

Grant

Martin Vaughan

At the moment is a positive looking team. Now obviously Ward, Brayford and the central midfield position is one that could see more movement in terms of whether contracts are not signed.

Have we sold Sammon in your example or just chose to conveniently overlook him :)

Forsyth

Baptiste

Vaughan

Grant

Martin

Grant

Martin Vaughan

Are any of these 5 in the 2-3 you heard about?

Always been impressed by Perkins, when he's played against us. Neat tidy player with a decent engine.

I take it by Shabash's team that Bryson is perhaps leaving?

Burke would also be a quality addition to the right hand side of midfield.

Whoever they are, I hope we can get as many of our targets in early.

take it how you like.......

well...previously you have confirmed that a list of players weren't amongst your 2-3 names. So I think it's reasonable to assume that Grant (or less.likely Vaughan) is one of the 2-3 names as you now no longer wish to confirm nor deny.

Archived