Full english

Neo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's smoked bacon for butties you wierdo's, unsmoked for a fry. Do I have to explain everything. Jeeeesus.

bacon butties (smoked or unsmoked) should always have one side of bread lightly and deftly dipped in the pan that fried said bacon to acheive bacon buttie perfection.

I will not tolerate deviation from this rule.

bacon butties (smoked or unsmoked) should always have one side of bread lightly and deftly dipped in the pan that fried said bacon to acheive bacon buttie perfection.

I will not tolerate deviation from this rule.

The scales have fallen from my eyes. I normally just fried a bit of bread in it and had it as a side.

Now I know the righteous path, I will conform.

are you real?

Real as hell. Smelly farts are the work of satan.

I speak as someone who recently consumed half a bag of dried apricots, and suffered terrible, terrible, consequences which nearly cost me my marriage.

Egg yokes cause cholesterol damage.

There was a movie about it I think

Actually Ralph, that's not strictly true.

It is true to say most of the nutrients in an egg are in the yolk, so the freaky healthy types who have a trendy 'egg white omelette' are actually missing out on the healthy bit.

Past research has shown that the yolks only have a small impact on blood cholesterol levels. There isn't a limit as such on the amount you can eat in a week, just make sure your diet is varied. And the obvious one of pregnant ladies shouldn't eat soft boiled eggs.

Actually Ralph.

Now where's me soldiers...?

Archived