Which one would you prefer ?

Cisse

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all there is nothing wrong with plain since I like plain. Secondly these watches have great in house caliber movement in them.

I've got 4 watches, battery has gone on 2 of them before but other than that no problems and they all tell the time

For work, the top one, for going out the bottom one.

I don't mind either really, they're better than the ones with the huge faces anyway, not a big fan of them

I would like a Patek Philippe Calatrava 5107 in white gold please the best watch in the world.

Need a few pennies fpr one of them Curtains.

Nope, was a bargain actually as we cashed in Tesco Clubcard points that were worth triple or something at Goldsmiths, I got that and the missus got one as did her brother for Xmas (not the same watch before you go there). All free, they were.

Nope, was a bargain actually as we cashed in Tesco Clubcard points that were worth triple or something at Goldsmiths, I got that and the missus got one as did her brother for Xmas (not the same watch before you go there). All free, they were.

Your choice of wrissausageches makes me think if you have a tendency to beat us simple peasants up. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />[size=4] [/size]

Archived