season ticket prices

Geriatram

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't care less If you think I'm a cretin. I think you're moaning for the sake of it. That's life.

I'm sure that he majority of carers are fans themselves and have enjoyed the luxury of watching matches for free or if splitting the bill, which would be fair, then paying £4 a game.

I'm sure you're not a cretin - you're probably just a bit of an internet tough guy. You have raised an interesting point though.

Do you resent children getting cheap tickets? If not, why not? After all, they occupy a seat each - and the way many kids are going nowadays, their fat arses stretch across part of three seats. What about a father taking, say, 4 kids? One of them would get a free ticket, the other three would get cheap ones, dependent on their age. Why should that be? What about students? Why should someone up to the age of 21 get a cheap ticket? Why should a disabled person pay the same as you anyway when they bring their own seat (a wheelchair) and you park your arse on a DCFC-owned piece of plastic.

Let's be fair, everyone ought to either

a. pay the same

or

b. pay what they can afford.

If they are losing 7m per annum then price rises are likely.

The south stand thing is just sam rush scrabbling around for ideas and wantin to be popular....the baldy goatee basta.

But the knee to the goolies of the disabled fans shows how short sighted he is.

A short sighted baldy, goatee basta !

I thought the disabled tickets were £190 each not £190 for two!

I know the price rise looks nasty in terms of % but in actual terms the tickets are still heavily discounted on normal price.

The board are in a very difficult situation, we are losing money, the fans want more money for signings but nobody seems to want to provide that money.

Archived