Danny Fox

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt there's much in this but if there is would imagine it'll depend on the sale of Brayford.

I understand he's a left back but can see one of our many right backs coming in for Brayf and the attacking emphasis going down the left.

Would be an awesome signing! Great left back would be a much better improvement on Roberts! Don't know why people are saying only if Brayford goes? I thought Clough wanted an 'attack minded' team, so surely that would be better having two attacking full backs? There'd be no improvement if we replace Brayford with a right back equivalent of Roberts, and then bought in Fox, especially when the Brayford-Coutts is excellent when both are on song! Fox and Jacobs would just be as equally as good!

Would cost a few bob, but still got 6 or 7 good years left in him, got a contract until 2015, but with a new Southampton manager wanting to bring in his own players, most of which will be foriegn, we may be able to sneak him for under a million, but I can't see Clough spending that sort of money on a left back.

Would be an awesome signing! Great left back would be a much better improvement on Roberts! Don't know why people are saying only if Brayford goes? I thought Clough wanted an 'attack minded' team, so surely that would be better having two attacking full backs? There'd be no improvement if we replace Brayford with a right back equivalent of Roberts, and then bought in Fox, especially when the Brayford-Coutts is excellent when both are on song! Fox and Jacobs would just be as equally as good!

Would cost a few bob, but still got 6 or 7 good years left in him, got a contract until 2015, but with a new Southampton manager wanting to bring in his own players, most of which will be foriegn, we may be able to sneak him for under a million, but I can't see Clough spending that sort of money on a left back.

Under a million would be criminal to ignore. You would definitely make a profit on that if he had game time at Derby, which he would.

It annoys me that they say if the right player is available funds will be ready for Clough, well this is a perfect signing.

Please let this be true. Please.

Brilliant player and has a belter of a left foot, quality free kicks as well.

Only problem is, I imagine his wages are quite high. We won't get him.

Roberts is on £6,000 a week, granted Fox would probably be on more than that, but I'd be tempted to go up to £10,000 if it meant getting him, could finally have an answer to our prayers regarding free kicks.

Roberts is on £6,000 a week, granted Fox would probably be on more than that, but I'd be tempted to go up to £10,000 if it meant getting him, could finally have an answer to our prayers regarding free kicks.

I'd say he's on more than that.. been in the Prem before a few years ago with Burnley and has been in the Champ for a few years. I'd say he's on 15k.

I'd say he's on more than that.. been in the Prem before a few years ago with Burnley and has been in the Champ for a few years. I'd say he's on 15k.

New contract at Southampton following promotion I believe so he will be on 12k+.

Would he take 9 or 10 k at Derby?

Can we afford the rumoured 1 million required?

I would say yes to both but it wont happen we know that.

Archived