parking

Ramant62

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all. Just like to ask if anyone can tell me the parking charges at pride park. I'm coming up for the wolves match on feb 16 but want to park at the ground as i find it difficult to walk long distances. Cheers COYR

PM me and i'll tell you where to park for free 200 metres from the ground

I tend to park in the Travelodge, which is about 100 yards from the ground. It's a fiver - we have a pint before the match and then a couple of coffees afterwards while waiting for the traffic to clear.

• 2 months later...

Hi folks, thought I'd post this here rather than start a new thread.

I'm on me phone so don't know how to do it - but can someone post the details of new parking arrangments which come into effect tomorrow for the South Stand car park please?

Details on club website.

Thanks x

"Supporters who normally pay on arrival at the South Car Park will be asked to park in newly-built ‘Car Park A’. 

This is situated just off ‘Island 1’ on Pride Park, at the bottom of the East Stand at Pride Park Stadium.

There is a pathway from the car park which leads to the West Stand and also towards the DCFCMEGASTORE along the East Stand, allowing easy access to the stadium. 

Fans that have a seasonal car park pass will still be able to park in the South Car Park, as normal". 

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/south-car-park-change-754491.aspx

I had a letter from the club - if you have a pass and want to use the new car park (which has it's entrance near the SE corner) you need to contact the ticket office and they will give you a pass for the new car park - should be easier for anyone wanting to go toward the A52/Wyvern, but there will be a 10 minute delay after the final whistle before you can leave the car park to let the crowds clear....

Archived