Negative parasites

mcsilks

Surely that's contradiction!!!

FFP is a load of *****. Man City earns tons more than Derby. They'll be allowed to spend tons more than Derby. Ok, maybe not Ronaldo for £100m. But it will all be relevant to each club. They'll still have way, way more muscle than us. Only we won't be able to dream of gate crashing the party.

FFP stands for Fully Favourited Premiership.

It's garbage.

"At least we won't be Rang....." Yeah, yeah, yeah.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely that's contradiction!!!

FFP is a load of *****. Man City earns tons more than Derby. They'll be allowed to spend tons more than Derby. Ok, maybe not Ronaldo for £100m. But it will all be relevant to each club. They'll still have way, way more muscle than us. Only we won't be able to dream of gate crashing the party.

FFP stands for Fully Favourited Premiership.

It's garbage.

"At least we won't be Rang....." Yeah, yeah, yeah.

If Prem money and parachute payments keep rising inexorably,clubs like us are going to find it ever more difficult to compete.I hate to say it,but if the top 2 succeed their approach will have been totally vindicated.They'll have climbed through the window whilst it was still open.

If Prem money and parachute payments keep rising inexorably,clubs like us are going to find it ever more difficult to compete.I hate to say it,but if the top 2 succeed their approach will have been totally vindicated.They'll have climbed through the window whilst it was still open.

Exactly my friend!!

It's lovely that it'll offer some protection to 'the next Pompey' (as if their problems suddenly crept up on them. Like paying Benjani 40k per week or whatever in the Championship was an accident.). It offers protection to Man United and another League title too. Unless Derby shirts suddenly start selling well in Asia.

Exactly my friend!!

It's lovely that it'll offer some protection to 'the next Pompey' (as if their problems suddenly crept up on them. Like paying Benjani 40k per week or whatever in the Championship was an accident.). It offers protection to Man United and another League title too. Unless Derby shirts suddenly start selling well in Asia.

The only consolation I can find is that I don't see how it can last.If Sky are forced to pay ever increasing amounts for their rights,then they'll have to sell ever more subscriptions.They daren't lose the rights,as their model seems to depend on it,yet I think it's this very requirement that'll eventually sink them.I've often wondered if the Prem League are building a contingency fund to smooth out any possible disaster.I think they'd be a bit irresponsible if they weren't.

Get 3 points and it shuts everyone up...

No it doesn't.. Just 'getting 3 points' papers over the cracks..

A team can only ever be happy with winning and finding a winning style that pleases the fans..

How many teams can say this in the PL? Man Utd, Man City, Spurs and Swansea?.. The rest are moaning about one thing or another.

If we win on Saturday it'll just be bubbling under till the next time he sets us up to lose.

I don't get why, with a midfield made up of lightweights and ball playing kids, we'd play 1 up front inviting teams to attack us, then expect our midfield to scrap out a nil nil draw against teams who are far better and more experienced at doing that.

Then when it obviously doesn't work, do it again the next week and the next.

If we don't win every game we should burn Pride Park to the ground on a regular basis.

Will it called doing a "Tyrone"?

If we don't win every game we should burn Pride Park to the ground on a regular basis.

Will it called doing a "Tyrone"?

'Smears.a sure sign of dodgy window work.

Archived