FA Youth Cup - Under 18s vs Ipswich Wednesday Night

ChaddesdenRam

For those who did not know Derby have advanced into the next round of the FA Youth Cup and they play Ipswich on Wednesday at 7.30. I think anyone who is a season ticket holder can go for free otherwise it is like £1 or £2. (I am not 100% so can someone who knows could they confirm that).

Anyway the game is at Pride Park and if they beat Ipswich they have been drawn Manchester City at Pride Park again in the next round.

I went to the Gateshead game, which was the previous round and we were a class above. Will be tough against an academy in the same league though. The stand out for me was under 16 international left back Max Lowe he was excellent.

For those who can remember the under 18's had one and nearly two giant killings last season. They beat arsenal away thanks to some excellent goalkeeping from mats morch and then were so unlucky to lose to united in the round after. I was at that game I think it was played at Altringham FC and Will Hughes was quality that day.

Arsenal

Manchester United

I am really hoping they can go further this time in the competition.

I hope people can make the game and support the next generation of Rams and get a look at the next Will or Mason.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived