Dexter Blackstock

North_Stand_Ram

Shame about the goalscoring head-to-head this season though.

Blackstock appearances 25, goals 7

Robinson appearances 25, goals 9

I reckon Blackstock would give more to the team although i do like theo as he is a goalscorer, the problem is im not ure how much of a role theo has to play in cloughs plans, seems to have fallen out of favour.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd take him as a straight swap for theo.

i don't think he is a clough-type personality but Marlon King is available on a free transfer according to sky. i bet his wages are quite high though...

Wouldn't want that scumbag king anyway plus do you really think he'd come to us after the fantastic reception he's received the past few times he's played against us She said no Marlon She said noooooo!!!!!

I don't think for one minute Cloughie would want him. (King that is). Not with his record, together with the fact that he's still on the sex offenders register.

No, don't want him at our club thankyou very much.

Bet they had a laugh because they called Sky

No direct quote saying that Clough isn't interested just that they didn't go in straight after the game. I reckon they waited half an hour first

This also went through my head. Clough hasn't said he hasn't bid, just said he didn't do it immediately after the game. Clough tends to be very canny with the media, amd is also known to like a forest player or two on a freebie. I still believe we should watch this space!

I was more thinking that with Blackstock's contract being up soon the scum down the road could give us some money for Theo AND give us the player... Apprantly they've got "Loads" of money...

I think you'll find that it LOOKS like money - but is actually plastic banknote fridge magnets.

[size=4] Go along with Davenport and Igorwasking.Son Of Clough [/size]dodges[size=4] this one better than a Phil bennett sidestep.[/size]

[size=4]Still think "The Feelers" were put out as in "how much does he want".[/size]

[size=4]​"having a chuckle about it " not really to me outright denial he wasn't ever [/size]interested .[size=4] [/size]

[size=4]​Guess this saves [/size]embarrassment[size=4] for ALL concerned [/size]

This also went through my head. Clough hasn't said he hasn't bid, just said he didn't do it immediately after the game. Clough tends to be very canny with the media, amd is also known to like a forest player or two on a freebie. I still believe we should watch this space!

Hhmmm......he's a buggger for not saying who he hasn't not bid for.

.i remember him not saying he hadn't not not bid for Le Fondre and sure enough he hadn't.

Hhmmm......he's a buggger for not saying who he hasn't not bid for.

.i remember him not saying he hadn't not not bid for Le Fondre and sure enough he hadn't.

That's strange - I didn't not hear nothing that wasn't entirely the opposite.

I doubt he'd be able to go in the changing rooms with mason bennet anyway.

Yep, he'd certainly fail a CRB check.

Plus, it wouldn't be just because of MB, but the work the team do in the community, hospital, school visits and such. Of course, these would be supervised, but really, which club would want that hanging over their head?

"DCFC apologise for one of our players needing a chaperone".

Not ideal is it when the club wants more families to buy ST's?

Definately don't want him here, I don't care if he has served his prison sentences and is now a pillar of respectability. He's still on the register and that is significant enough for me to say no ta.

Yep, he'd certainly fail a CRB check.

Plus, it wouldn't be just because of MB, but the work the team do in the community, hospital, school visits and such. Of course, these would be supervised, but really, which club would want that hanging over their head?

"DCFC apologise for one of our players needing a chaperone".

Not ideal is it when the club wants more families to buy ST's?

Definately don't want him here, I don't care if he has served his prison sentences and is now a pillar of respectability. He's still on the register and that is significant enough for me to say no ta.

A agree, while we're at it we should bind him to a stake and burn him.

Archived