I'am The Secret Footballer

Day

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main link towards Kitson is that all the clues given fit three players but it's mentioned in a newspaper article (and it'll therefore also probably be in the book) that he's good friends with Phil Taylor. Taylor's a big Stoke fan and Kitson's been pictured with him before a few times too etc, seems likely that it's him. Plus he did a radio interview recently without any cover-up of his voice and it fit him pretty perfectly.

The problem is, if it becomes widely known that it's him, aren't fellow players going to be a bit stand-off-ish when he's around? You'd be worried he'd use your next feck-up for material piece in his next book/article.

The main link towards Kitson is that all the clues given fit three players but it's mentioned in a newspaper article (and it'll therefore also probably be in the book) that he's good friends with Phil Taylor. Taylor's a big Stoke fan and Kitson's been pictured with him before a few times too etc, seems likely that it's him. Plus he did a radio interview recently without any cover-up of his voice and it fit him pretty perfectly.

The problem is, if it becomes widely known that it's him, aren't fellow players going to be a bit stand-off-ish when he's around? You'd be worried he'd use your next feck-up for material piece in his next book/article.

Phil Taylor is as far from a stoke fan as you could get - Vale born and bred me owd

• 2 months later...

Can anyone remember the last chapter where he talks about players responding to negative comments on forums? He said about players ignoring all the good comments and focusing on the one negative they could find. I just hope Connor Sammon hasn't been looking on here.

Archived