Using this forum on IPhone

Markuzdcfc

Don't really know if I'm posting this thread in the right place but I need help. I use this forum on my IPhone and when I click on a thread it always takes me to the first page of the thread. Does anybody know how I can go to the last page straight away without clicking "Next" 90 times.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I paid £100 for the iPhone 5 upgrade and another £100 for an early renewal with Orange on the phone, missus went out a short skirt last weekend, went to Orange and she paid £30 for the phone and £0.00 for early renewal for being a loyal customer. I've been with them 2 years longer than her now and we both had the same time remaining on our contracts when we renewed, for a tenner she also got front and back screen protectors and headphones.

Bitch, I've asked for a skirt for me birthday next month.

Orange have entered into an agreement with orange for a set price, they cannot go below it. I forget what that tariff was was now. But, since orange signed up for it, other companies have taken out similar agreements with apple for better terms.

T mobile have a better agreement, even though they are now owned by EE as well.

Other than that, did you tell them you looked like Bruce Willis?

Orange have entered into an agreement with orange for a set price, they cannot go below it. I forget what that tariff was was now. But, since orange signed up for it, other companies have taken out similar agreements with apple for better terms.

T mobile have a better agreement, even though they are now owned by EE as well.

Other than that, did you tell them you looked like Bruce Willis?

with less hair

Archived