Italian Rams are not dead!

jamesgoods

Hi guys!

I was unactive for a while in the forum but if you follow our blog and out Twitter account u'll realize we are still alive and growing. I just found two other italian lads that follow the County and a greek too. We already have 500 followers on Twitter e our blog has got nearly 3600 total visits! I'm planning a trip to Derby this winter/spring to watch the Rams again and to meet with the Club! Which match do u suggest? Not Forest cause is too close! thx

Jacopo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys!

I was unactive for a while in the forum but if you follow our blog and out Twitter account u'll realize we are still alive and growing. I just found two other italian lads that follow the County and a greek too. We already have 500 followers on Twitter e our blog has got nearly 3600 total visits! I'm planning a trip to Derby this winter/spring to watch the Rams again and to meet with the Club! Which match do u suggest? Not Forest cause is too close! thx

Jacopo

I presume you need a Saturday one.

Sat 16th Feb Wolves (H) and Tues 19th Feb Bolton (H), both ex Prem but struggling will bring a few especially Wolves or Tues 16th Apr Barnsley (A) and Sat 20th Apr Peterborough (H) are two games we should win, we always take a few to Barnsley and if we have a chance of top six then the atmosphere will be good.

saturday 16th feb - Wolves .. home

tuesday 19th feb - Bolton .. home

saturday 23 feb - Watford .. away

and welcome back, James, we've missed you.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

The only probeme, as always, is the more I stay the more I pay to sleep. Less then 30 pound per night is impossible also if it is in February!v 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Ciao Jacopo ci siete mancati.

E 'bello averti di nuovo online.

Amiamo i montoni italiano che sostengono Derby.

Spero che ti piace qualsiasi partita di calcio si arriva a.

Fateci tutti sapere quando venite a Pride Park.

I've got Derby, Pride Park and something about arriva buses?

What do I win?

Ciao Jacopo ci siete mancati.

E 'bello averti di nuovo online.

Amiamo i montoni italiano che sostengono Derby.

Spero che ti piace qualsiasi partita di calcio si arriva a.

Fateci tutti sapere quando venite a Pride Park.

Belive me, keep talking in english...italian is too difficult for anyone! I'll surely let u know when I ll come over!!!

Archived