Official Poo Thread 2013

Day

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never really thought about poo or really enjoyed it, but this thread changed my opinion of the subject and now I feel like Daveo has given with one hand and taken with the other, I'd like to make a complaint, where can I do this? Will it be actioned?

Im just going to go and knock one off while crying in the corner again!

We don't even get a picture of daveo's thumb anymore.

And no explanation.....

The willful withholding of the poo, after a prolonged period of mutual sillyness and poo-gratification may induce psychological trauma and anxiety.

There is a consequential risk of anally-retentive behaviour affecting the forum, resulting in an outbreak of graphs and pie charts, and an obsessive search for order and neatness. We will seek the apparent certainties of mathematical and statistical ANALysis whilst simultaneously craving and abhorring spontaneous and reckless behaviour.

What kind of a forum would daveo now wish upon us.

A forum for the constipated and poo-bound or a place for unbridled sillyness and softer looser- almost playful - stools.

Let the poo go free.

We don't even get a picture of daveo's thumb anymore.

And no explanation.....

The willful withholding of the poo, after a prolonged period of mutual sillyness and poo-gratification may induce psychological trauma and anxiety.

There is a consequential risk of anally-retentive behaviour affecting the forum, resulting in an outbreak of graphs and pie charts, and an obsessive search for order and neatness. We will seek the apparent certainties of mathematical and statistical ANALysis whilst simultaneously craving and abhorring spontaneous and reckless behaviour.

What kind of a forum would daveo now wish upon us.

A forum for the constipated and poo-bound or a place for unbridled sillyness and softer looser- almost playful - stools.

Let the poo go free.

wot he said

Archived