What would you like to happen to the rams in 2013????

Derby born & bred

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but that 35 yrs old is the experiance old head we realy need to boss the midfield and help the young ones gain valuable experience. We are missing this big time mate and he is not another Savage as I never rated him, he has quality and is a hard man.

Cooper i know we could not get him, but was just thinking what if, i guess i am thinking what if for both of them as we would not get either with these owners and the company running us GSE.

I think I was being realistic to a point with my wishes, but it all goes back to the owners and what their ambitions are for this great club of ours and what GSE are advising them on.

I would say you lacked ambition wanting to sign a 35 year old, you can get experience without signing players that will be getting a free bus pass shortly.

1) You can't compare Derry to Giggs or Scholes

2) I was listening to 606 the other day and a United fan rang up and whilst grateful for what they have both done for the club said they were both past it and slow down the play when they come on.

No Ins or outs in jan. Maintain play off push for the rest of the season.

Sign a good partner for keogh and Sammon in the summer and get rid of the crap then push for play offs/automatic.

Were not going to have any play-offs push mate and think yer kidding yourrself there. Sick of this a few wins a few loses and a few draws...were going no where slowly

I would say you lacked ambition wanting to sign a 35 year old, you can get experience without signing players that will be getting a free bus pass shortly.

You can say what you want mate, it dont matter to me and its the owners who lack ambition not me mate.

They are my idea of what we need and after another loss I dont think you should be knocking a player who would change things around at Derby if he came in(meaning Derry)

1) You can't compare Derry to Giggs or Scholes

2) I was listening to 606 the other day and a United fan rang up and whilst grateful for what they have both done for the club said they were both past it and slow down the play when they come on.

At the end of the day mate its exactly what we need...an old head like Derry to control and boss the game, dont think we would of lost 2-0 today if we had that old head in the middle of the park and thats what we are missing badly.

Were not going to have any play-offs push mate and think yer kidding yourrself there. Sick of this a few wins a few loses and a few draws...were going no where slowly

But it's what I want.

It could all change you're not psychic be a bit optimistic instead of constantly criticising the board. Have faith.

Sell Lee Croft.

Bennett to get first team football, here or on loan.

Keep Will Hughes.

Bring in a ball winning midfielder (transfer preferably but a loan will do).

Bring in a striker (One like Porter or Savies, lazy off the ball but know where the goal is, transfer or loan, unless Bennett breaks through and gets some goals.)

Give Forest and Leeds a damn good thrashing.

James Bailey to be given another chance.

Make the play offs, minimum top 10. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Ok mate, just dont see it happening, sorry.

Why though. We lost two games a bit more attacking intent and a few wins and we're back up there. This leagues is as tight as a nuns you know what....anything could happen. Besides I said push for play offs, make them then win it.

Archived