Williams should be banned for several matches.

ramblur

I'm no lover of SAF,but just having seen the incident,I think he's got a point.It looks like pre meditated assault to me,as he quite deliberately keeps the ball down and keeps his eyes on VP to admire the damage.

Noticed he looked the Sky interviewer in the eye at the start of the interview,and then looked away as he tried to make out he was merely trying to clear the ball.......only to look him in the eye again once he'd finished the 'defence'.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah. I believe Williams.

Cue extra training sessions on 'how to clear a ball from the box when there are bodies on the deck immediately in front of you'.

My considered view:

He meant it.

I think it's one of them spur of the moment, heat of the battle, instant reaction things.

We've all done things and then thought " why did I do that?"

He ain't gunna admit meaning it on tv is he? Percy is right to be angry.

A Swansea player trips Percy as he launches towards Williams too. That's why Percy appears to nut Williams in the goolies.

Verdict: guilty.

My considered view:

He meant it.

I think it's one of them spur of the moment, heat of the battle, instant reaction things.

We've all done things and then thought " why did I do that?"

He ain't gunna admit meaning it on tv is he? Percy is right to be angry.

A Swansea player trips Percy as he launches towards Williams too. That's why Percy appears to nut Williams in the goolies.

Verdict: guilty.

Thankyou,m'lord..................costs?

He definately had a mad rush after a freekick was blown.. Out of pure fustration he booted the ball..

But Fergie is a hypocrit so what he says becomes irrelevant.. We all saw Rio Ferdinand boot the ball into the crowd from 6 feet away also, hitting a woman square in the face.. I didn't see Fergie calling for Rio to be banned..

Also, the likes Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt and Roy Keane have all been saints over the years.. It's not like either of them came close to ending a few careers with wild challenges..

He's not alone though, Fergie is merely protecting his players and we all know he talks pony.. Just like the majority of managers really..

Had it been between Arsenal and Utd it would have been comical..

SAF: X should be banned, he could have killed him

Wenger: I didn't see anything

Archived