Top Five Derby County concourse purchases.

Boycie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The East Stand always runs out of Balti pies before HT, so I've never had one. Did have one at the Keepmoat though and it was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

For me:

1.) Chips

2.) Cornish Pasty

3.) Doughnuts

Haven't had five things from there, the burgers outside are cheaper and use actual cows.

The East Stand always runs out of Balti pies before HT, so I've never had one. Did have one at the Keepmoat though and it was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

For me:

1.) Chips

2.) Cornish Pasty

3.) Doughnuts

Haven't had five things from there, the burgers outside are cheaper and use actual cows.

Cow's lips and *********.

I don't know why people can't survive without food for 2hrs and buy the over priced rubbish, not only that some fans will miss the last 10 minutes to get in a queue to buy the crap! keep yourself topped up with the watered down lager I guess but smuggle a pack of pork scratchings in or summart to keep you ticking over.

Get in your seat 5 minutes into the game, go to get food at 40 minutes, get back in the seat on 50 minutes, leave to beat the traffic on 80 minutes.

That's 20 minutes, plus stoppage time you could be looking at missing almost 30 minutes of the game and paid a fiver for a pie. Loada ******.

Archived