Big Screen - Content

derbyram1994

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a lot of confusion about added time that fans don't get, like for instance the minimum amount of stoppage time, putting the time past 90 up there is just asking for trouble.

Agreed, all it does is gives managers another thing to moan about!

Its just another stupid rule that has been brought in for no reason.

There was not one single stoppage on Saturday nor any bookings for time wasting.

I know there were 4 goals and 4 substitutions but they are just part of the game, do we really need to add on 30 seconds for each of these? I am sure the game used to work just fine before this rule was thought up.

Jacob's didn't dive, but it wasn't a penalty - it happened right in front of me. He ran into the defender. That contact and his momentum knocked him off balance.

Live I didn't think that theirs was a penalty either but it was at the far end from me, but having now seen the replay I'd say it was a penalty.

I like the screen. I'm fairly sure that Glick mentioned that they would not be able to screen contentious decisions for safety reasons.

Point 1 - in my opinion it was a dive, Jacobs put his leg out looking for contact and made the most of it when the defender got in his way.

Point 2 - did you move ends at half time? both incidents happenend within 3 yards of each other!

Point 1 - in my opinion it was a dive, Jacobs put his leg out looking for contact and made the most of it when the defender got in his way.

Point 2 - did you move ends at half time? both incidents happenend within 3 yards of each other!

Point 1 - I disagree, imo he didn't dive

Point 2 - No I didn't move. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> I was nestled in the East Stand for the whole game. It seems they were at the same end, yet according to my recollection I had a clear view of the Jacobs 'dive', but not of the penalty decision. Maybe the crowded box, maybe my attention was momentarily somewhere else or maybe I 'enjoyed' the half pint refreshments just a bit too much?

Agreed, all it does is gives managers another thing to moan about!

Its just another stupid rule that has been brought in for no reason.

There was not one single stoppage on Saturday nor any bookings for time wasting.

I know there were 4 goals and 4 substitutions but they are just part of the game, do we really need to add on 30 seconds for each of these? I am sure the game used to work just fine before this rule was thought up.

Also one of the goals was a penalty, that took a bit of time to sort out

Point 1 - I disagree, imo he didn't dive

Point 2 - No I didn't move. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> I was nestled in the East Stand for the whole game. It seems they were at the same end, yet according to my recollection I had a clear view of the Jacobs 'dive', but not of the penalty decision. Maybe the crowded box, maybe my attention was momentarily somewhere else or maybe I 'enjoyed' the half pint refreshments just a bit too much?

Not seen the Jacobs incident again as it was not shown on the FLS, obviously not as 'controversial' as the decisions that went against Birmingham!

You must be about the only person in the ground that does actually 'enjoy' that dross they serve in the ground! Unless you drink that much of it that the taste becomes unimportant...this may explain your recollection of events 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived