3 Goals 3 Games ...

Belper

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gets alot of stick unnecessarily imo

We go back a very long way on this. It seems some Rams fans must always have at least one player to jeer. I can actually recall having very strong conversations in the early 70s about Todd and Hector! Yes, there were people even then who could only enjoy a game if they had a good old moan. It wasn't on the scale of Doyle, Buxton and others who have been unfortunate enough to be singled out en masse but I still found it all very annoying. I've never understood it. We all have our favourites but why get at your own players? Bizarre.

We go back a very long way on this. It seems some Rams fans must always have at least one player to jeer. I can actually recall having very strong conversations in the early 70s about Todd and Hector! Yes, there were people even then who could only enjoy a game if they had a good old moan. It wasn't on the scale of Doyle, Buxton and others who have been unfortunate enough to be singled out en masse but I still found it all very annoying. I've never understood it. We all have our favourites but why get at your own players? Bizarre.

yeah - but some deserve it... jon harkes - don't get me started...

I dont want rid of him really, i dont dislike him really, but he isnt up to the grade IMO and wont score for the first team.

I don't dislike him. I only want rid because I don't think we can use him. Maybe somebody else can.

But I hope he can nick a 90th minute goal on his last performance for us. You already have the 'O' in 'Doyle'?

Tried hard yesterday no doubt about it. Bavies was MOM though. Defence looked tidy with Freeman Swiss lad ( can't pronounce his name yet) Nails and Berry.

You haven't got to pronounce it on a forum - just type it and then we all will pull funny faces as we read it and try to pronounce it in our heads

Archived