u21s win 2-0 against huddersfield

Curtains

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any idea why they play these at Moor Farm and not in an actual stadium? What's with the early kick offs aswell?

I'm pretty sure these games could get a decent crowd if they were played in a stadium, they're only selling 100 tickets at a cap. Was hoping to get down Christchurch Meadow to see a few games this season but seems now they've ditched the reserves league they've ditched the playing in stadiums across Derbyshire idea aswell.

Surely bring in some money? Not much but at least it'd be something.

Any idea why they play these at Moor Farm and not in an actual stadium? What's with the early kick offs aswell?

I'm pretty sure these games could get a decent crowd if they were played in a stadium, they're only selling 100 tickets at a cap. Was hoping to get down Christchurch Meadow to see a few games this season but seems now they've ditched the reserves league they've ditched the playing in stadiums across Derbyshire idea aswell.

Kick off is early due to the fact there are no flood lights in use at Moor Farm. I believe there was a cost for using the Alfreton and Belper grounds, not a lot but added with the transport etc and the low attendances it just wasn't worth it.

Nice one mate, so we can go up Moor Farm to watch then? What's happening with the under 18s youth cup? Haven't heard anything for a while.

Yes, you need to get a ticket from the Pride Park ticket office, people were turned away today without them.

Do you mean the Man City cup game where we played the under 18s a few times? If so I have no idea, can't see it happening now.

Would you let your kids play in Belper?

Archived