Dirty Derby

Jon_Grooves

3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

They suffer from most other types of blindness then - just not colour.

I believe that referees are also obliged to carry a Bonio.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since it's inauguration, how many years in total have we spent in the PL? Not a huge amount I'd imagine, I've been going to games since I was 9, I'm now 22 and in that time we've spent 2 seasons up there. I'd imagine those stats have been based on mean averages based on the amount of games spent in the league divided by number of cards/fouls etc. Our low number of minutes played up there has to be a factor. 

Stats can be manipulated to show pretty much whatever you want them to, which is why it's best to be wary of statistical 'evidence'. Particularly when that evidence comes from the Sport Bible. 

On 11/20/2015, 2:44:25, Howard Canitbé said:

Since it's inauguration, how many years in total have we spent in the PL? Not a huge amount I'd imagine, I've been going to games since I was 9, I'm now 22 and in that time we've spent 2 seasons up there. I'd imagine those stats have been based on mean averages based on the amount of games spent in the league divided by number of cards/fouls etc. Our low number of minutes played up there has to be a factor. 

Stats can be manipulated to show pretty much whatever you want them to, which is why it's best to be wary of statistical 'evidence'. Particularly when that evidence comes from the Sport Bible. 

We have been in the Premier League for 7 seasons - promoted 1996-97 season, relegated 2002-03 season, and then THAT season.

It's more than Portsmouth, QPR, Ipswich, Forest, Swansea, Hull, Wolves, Reading, Sheffield United, Watford, Bradford, Burnley, Oldham, Barnsley, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Cardiff and Swindon.

Archived