Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way I see it is like this... If your best mate got in a fight, and you knew he was being a dcik and deserved the beating, would you stand back and watch, or would you step in and help him out?

Cos it seems if midtableforever's mate was Derby County he'd be joining in giving him a kicking...

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE AND YOU KNOW IT.

BETTING has no impact on the level of defeat/victory or even the result. If he bet on Derby to WIN every home game, would the victory be down to him? No, so stop talking carp! If his mate was getting a kicking, him stepping in or not can have a direct influence on the amount of injuries sustained. Him betting or not betting makes NO difference what so ever!

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE AND YOU KNOW IT.

BETTING has no impact on the level of defeat/victory or even the result. If he bet on Derby to WIN every home game, would the victory be down to him? No, so stop talking carp! If his mate was getting a kicking, him stepping in or not can have a direct influence on the amount of injuries sustained. Him betting or not betting makes NO difference what so ever!

Not even if midtableforever is actually Dan Tan Seet Eng?

United fan in peace here.

Have watched johnny ever since he's graduated from the youth system at tannadice. Brief summary of him. He a quick and nippy player, capable of playing on the wing as well. Very energetic and never gives up, no exaggeration. Has a good leap on him as well, can reach some height. Has a very good attitude and has rapidly improved in a short amount of time. Closest player he is like is maybe Shaun Maloney. He's very different to goodie and not a target man. He feeds off players very agile. Will b sad to see him go. If he's showing the same attitude as he has done at tannadice, no way he will go to Celtic. He knows he is better than Celtic standard or will b in a couple of years.

OFFICIAL: Dundee United striker Johnny Russell turns down contract offer. The player wishes to move to Celtic.

OFFICIAL: Dundee United striker Johnny Russell turns down contract offer. The player wishes to move to Celtic. Deal off. #dcfc #dufc #celtic

Twitter page of Derby County Football Club #dcfc #dcfcfans #coyr#ramsfans #parody

Have watched johnny ever since he's graduated from the youth system at tannadice. Brief summary of him. He a quick and nippy player, capable of playing on the wing as well. Very energetic and never gives up, no exaggeration. Has a good leap on him as well, can reach some height. Has a very good attitude and has rapidly improved in a short amount of time. Closest player he is like is maybe Shaun Maloney. He's very different to goodie and not a target man. He feeds off players very agile. Will b sad to see him go. If he's showing the same attitude as he has done at tannadice, no way he will go to Celtic. He knows he is better than Celtic standard or will b in a couple of years.

It makes for lovely reading DUF. Juding by the overall comments from United fans. I'm hoping this gets tied up and really looking forward to the impact this lad could have.

Looks to me like we're gearing up for 4-3-3 more every day. We're going to pummel teams into submission.

Bish bash bosh, goals galore.

Hope we get this wrapped up now, seems like we're getting ourselves a proper bargain!

Good luck for next season, I'll be looking out for your results alongside Partick Thistle's in the SPL :p

Hope we get this wrapped up now, seems like we're getting ourselves a proper bargain!

Good luck for the upcoming season, I'll be looking out for your results alongside Partick Thistle's in the SPL :p

I am very surprised more clubs haven't come in for johnny. Goodwillie sold for 2.8 million, which was about the correct price for him. He's possibly a better striker than Russell, but Russell is all round a better player, and is very verge quick. In my opinion, compared to goodwillies price, Russell should be sold at around 2-3 million. Goodie signed a years contract with us the summer he left so that united got some money for him so maybe at had something to do with his price. And before anyone slates goodwillie. He is a quality striker, just had a piss poor manager in Steve kean which has effected him, along with his off field problems abviously. But johnny and him are best mates, johnny will know how it has affected goodie. Johnny will be sensible. He's a top player. Ticks all the right boxes.

How do think he would play along side a big brick SH like Connor Sammon?

I think sammon and Russell could b a good combination. he works well in a 4-3-3 formation. Does a lot of tracking back as well. The boy can run for days. I have very reliable sources - sit beside hospitality at tannadice, and over this last season Newcastle, man united, man city and arsenal scouts have been to watch either him or mackay Steven. Not to mention handful of clubs such as Huddersfield, Bolton and Everton interested too. I think because he's been injured for a couple of months he's sort of been forgotten about.

Am a bit perplexed by all of this, if Russell is any good why aren't other clubs in for him?

Who knows? They have other targets? They dont think he is that good? He won't suit their style of play? They don't need another striker? They can't afford him... Also, we don't know exactly who's in for him. Celtic are interested. Cantania put a bid in. Reading have previously shown interest. And according to their owner 'another Championship club are interested.'

OFFICIAL: Dundee United striker Johnny Russell turns down contract offer. The player wishes to move to Celtic. Deal off. #dcfc #dufc

Real Shame i was really looking forward to seeing this guy in a rams shirt :( 

OFFICIAL: Dundee United striker Johnny Russell turns down contract offer. The player wishes to move to Celtic. Deal off. #dcfc #dufc

Real Shame i was really looking forward to seeing this guy in a rams shirt :(

ITS A PARODY ACCOUNT

Archived