Not a net zero spend.

davenportram

Sold - Shackell, Maguire. £1.35m undisclosed but from rumours

Varney 300k

So thats 1.65m income

How much have we spent?

Jacobs -£500k (I think that was the rumour)

Keogh - £750k - £1.2m (based on the most we have paid for player and more than we received for Shackell from RD)

Coutts - cant remember the rumour

Oconnor undisclosed

Quite possibly a net spend and not break even.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sold - Shackell, Maguire. £1.35m undisclosed but from rumours

Varney 300k

So thats 1.65m income

How much have we spent?

Jacobs -£500k (I think that was the rumour)

Keogh - £750k (based on the most we have paid fit a player from RD)

Coutts - cant remember the rumour

Oconnor undisclosed

Quite possibly a net spend and not break even.

Shush!!!!! Yanks out, lining their pockets with Shackell money.

Shackell - £1.1 million

Varney - £300,000

Addison - £150,000

Maguire - £250,000

= £1.8 million

Jacobs £450,000

Keogh £1.1 million

Coutts £150,000

O'Connor £200,000?

= 1.9 million

Slightly positive net spend, but still need to sell

Bailey and Savies and buy another striker, so I'd imagine it will stay pretty level

So a thread about a positive, break even or a negative net spend, around undisclosed fees that have been based upon rumours to prove what, that actually we havent got a clue what the spend in or out is, and even if we did what the breakdown of the payments are / were ? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

So a thread about a positive, break even or a negative net spend, around undisclosed fees that have been based upon rumours to prove what, that actually we havent got a clue what the spend in or out is, and even if we did what the breakdown of the payments are / were ? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

Exactly

We don't know - but most are happy to believe the £1.1m, 250k and 150k rumours for Shackell, Maguire and Addison when knocking Clough and the board. They should also be happy to believe rumoured undisclosed fees for the incoming players too.

Exactly

We don't know - but most are happy to believe the £1.1m, 250k and 150k rumours for Shackell, Maguire and Addison when knocking Clough and the board. They should also be happy to believe rumoured undisclosed fees for the incoming players too.

Fair enough, but you have to include all players to prove your point ie Ball and Addision.

So we let Ball go to Coventry for nothing ? I thought he went as part of the deal, which would indicate that the cash involved would have been less as a result of this, otherwise why let him go ?

I also couldnt find any details on the O'Connor fee being 200k ?

So we let Ball go to Coventry for nothing ? I thought he went as part of the deal, which would indicate that the cash involved would have been less as a result of this, otherwise why let him go ?

I also couldnt find any details on the O'Connor fee being 200k ?

Ball going on loan won't have generated any in income it may have been sweetener on top of the fee paid for Keogh and wouldn't have reduced the reported fee.

If you notice the poster put question marks on the Oconnor fee. However how likely is it that a player who is still under contract and a first tean squad member costs less than £200k?.

I'll clarify my Ball comment. If the loan was part of the deal then it will have been cash plus the loan.

Or the undisclosed fee plus the loan,

so the fee indicated by RD will be the amount paid and the whole deal will be that amount plus ball.

Thereby Ball generates no income not reduces the outgoings.

Archived