Olympic torch

-JW-

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a yorkie tourist attraction, can't burn it down woman!

Grimsby in Yorkshire? That's up for debate, it was always South Humberside to me.

i dont undersand how people can ge so excited about it. waiting to see some social worker from ashby-de-la-zouch carrying a torch down the road. totally pathetic.how much is this farce costing? they got that awful will.iam to jog with it in taunton the other week.Why? what has that idiot got to do with the olympics?

total and utter ******

i dont undersand how people can ge so excited about it. waiting to see some social worker from ashby-de-la-zouch carrying a torch down the road. totally pathetic.how much is this farce costing? they got that awful will.iam to jog with it in taunton the other week.Why? what has that idiot got to do with the olympics?

total and utter ******

Guess who wanted to run with the torch in recognition of services to the post office, and got turned down. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

We went to Warwick castle today, joined in, loved it. Yes it was a guy running with a torch - but it was more than that. There were loads of people joining in the journey raising money for different charities, loads of people having a great time and at the front of the cavalcade was a huge open top coach disco encouraging everyone to have a bit of a dance and just to celebrate a special occassion.

Anybody who turns their noses up at something like this that doesn't happen every day is a bloody killjoy.

It went from Derby yesterday and by 640pm it was at smethwick Council House. I know that cos I was standing on the wall watching it along with thousands of Smethwickians of every imagineable nationality.

There was a great carnival atmosphere and a real sense of occasion as the torch passed.

At church today a friend told us that she was in a position to look inside the bus and her hero, Sir Cliff Richard, looked straight at her and smiled! This was a total surprise and made her day week year.

My brother in law had watched the torch pass at 7 in the morning 40 miles up the road from me.

It is a great and unique spectacle. Don't knock it!

Speshly Mo55y just cos U missed it.

It went from Derby yesterday and by 640pm it was at smethwick Council House. I know that cos I was standing on the wall watching it along with thousands of Smethwickians of every imagineable nationality.

There was a great carnival atmosphere and a real sense of occasion as the torch passed.

At church today a friend told us that she was in a position to look inside the bus and her hero, Sir Cliff Richard, looked straight at her and smiled! This was a total surprise and made her day week year.

My brother in law had watched the torch pass at 7 in the morning 40 miles up the road from me.

It is a great and unique spectacle. Don't knock it!

Speshly Mo55y just cos U missed it.

least i saw that Mcgovern goal 'live'..not stood outside the BBG..now which would you prefer ?? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Archived