Conor Sammon

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[url=https://twitter.com/ColinBloomfield]Colin Bloomfield ‏[size=3]@ColinBloomfield[/size]

In answer to loads of questions about Sammon, I've been mostly sleeping this after a week on Breakfast! I'll ask NC post match tomorrow.

Do you really expect him to know anything, if he did he would be too scared to comment. Half of Derby were aware of Shackell's exit weeks before he left and he hadn't a clue.

Do you really expect him to know anything, if he did he would be too scared to comment. Half of Derby were aware of Shackell's exit weeks before he left and he hadn't a clue.

He probably did have a clue but didn't speculate or release information too early, as he is a reliable and professional journalist and probably wants to remain that way.

Good on him.

He probably did have a clue but didn't speculate or release information too early, as he is a reliable and professional journalist and probably wants to remain that way.

Good on him.

You may regard him that way, I see him more as a limp coward, a BBC nice boy who is scared to upset anybody in the club.

Personally I don't see that as good journalism.

You may regard him that way, I see him more as a limp coward, a BBC nice boy who is scared to upset anybody in the club.

Personally I don't see that as good journalism.

As a a journalist myself, I can tell you that speculating is probably the worst thing you can do. If it's wrong, you get a bad reputation and if it somehow insults someone or portrays them in an unfavourable way, you can sued for pretty much everything you own. Unless you want to be a celebrity journalist. Then it's encouraged.

As a a journalist myself, I can tell you that speculating is probably the worst thing you can do. If it's wrong, you get a bad reputation and if it somehow insults someone or portrays them in an unfavourable way, you can sued for pretty much everything you own. Unless you want to be a celebrity journalist. Then it's encouraged.

I'm not talking speculating, I agree with your point on that. I am not a journalist and I knew Shackell was on his way out and it was not exactly a secret from senior people in the club, who were quite open. So for a Radio Derby guy just to tow the official club line is weak in the extreme.

Archived