Negativity around outgoings from the club especially Shackell!!

RotherhamRam

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if I am the only one feeling like this.

I am really getting fed up with comments made against Clough and Board in respect of Shackell rumours especially.

Also about the club looking at selling best players as mentioned on other threads. We have had our best season in 5 year last year. All the comments coming from Clough and the board is not that we need to sell players, we have improved and will attempt to improve the squad ready for next year.

There are 20 pages of comments re Shackell and that he will be sold for £1million, £1.25 million, £1.5 million because that is daft money - is it really daft money ask yourself whether this is really silly money.

We paid £900k for him last year did we pay daft money for him I would say not so we aint going to sell him for only a couple more hundred thousand then are we. People moaning that Derby selling our best players ready for next season. Wheres the evidence.

Green left of a free to dirty Leeds as wanted to leave although contract offered.

Maguire can not fall into this bracket

Addison and Croft up for sale

Savies transfer request due to family concerns

HOW DOES THIS EQUATE TO US BEING A SELLING CLUB.

Shackell comments from club states that silly money is the only reason we would part with him. £2million is not silly money. We have no intention of selling and if so he would have been gone by now.

I am really fed up of the negativity being thrown at Clough and Board when there is no evidence to suggest that anything will happen.

Sorry moan over. Expect to be shot down but really don't care.

Well this all looks a little embarrassing now...

Bloody madness this... pittance of a fee, a position we were lacking in further weakened, playoffs out the window, set to lose more key players (i.e Steve Davies), squad full of lower league bums + youth players. Time for the money hungry board to go!

Bloody madness this... pittance of a fee, a position we were lacking in further weakened, playoffs out the window, set to lose more key players (i.e Steve Davies), squad full of lower league bums + youth players. Time for the money hungry board to go!

HERE HERE

i have about had enough - looking at the mesages out of the club and the likelihood of the replacements I can see why the club haven't offered refunds to disgruntled fans this summer.

Anyone know whether u can get refunds, this, coupled with the moving of three games which means I cant get to 30% of the games now and the appalling reply I got from the club on the matter just makes me want to get a refund and call it a day.

Anyone know whether u can get refunds, this, coupled with the moving of three games which means I cant get to 30% of the games now and the appalling reply I got from the club on the matter just makes me want to get a refund and call it a day.

Yes, you can. Until 18th August. No questions asked by the club, apparently!

I replied to Claire concerning the moving of matches, and asked about refunds, both for games that where moved by the club and a whole refund. Her reply.

In terms of your request for a refund, to refund for an individual match you are unable to attend would, I imagine, open up a can of worms as if we allowed a refund in these circumstances, we could, in theory, have 15,000 people on our doorstep looking for a refund each time they were unable to attend a game. You would need to discuss this request further with the Ticket Office.

However, in terms of a full refund, I know the Ticket Office have issued refunds this week so please contact them direct if you wish to pursue that option.

Kind regards.

Clare

I spent ages replying to this before it dawned on me this was a joke. (I hope).

Archived