Season Tickets Sold?

ChorleyRam

That simply isn't true.

Why not James Bailey, he is a very bright player still young and learning and because hendrick and bryson have moved ahead of him, we're looking to sell, for me this is disappointing.

This is what you have squads for, if Hendrick gets injured who comes in? Buxton at centre mid?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not James Bailey, he is a very bright player still young and learning and because hendrick and bryson have moved ahead of him, we're looking to sell, for me this is disappointing.

This is what you have squads for, if Hendrick gets injured who comes in? Buxton at centre mid?

Which may suggest that there is something else behind him moving James Bailey on. I would imagine that we have plans to replace him with as Mr Clough says "someone who is at least the same standard or better".

Panic not!! players come and players go

I think we'll be down about 3,000 from last season and if it doesn't improve next season then I do fear the 2013/2014 season could see a big drop in attendances to around 18,000... I really hope not, but how long will people stick around watching a side going nowhere.

We hear this every year though. Do not be surprised if there is almost no differrence.

I'll wait and see, just wish sometimes our board would release the chains a bit and let us progress, decisions are took with the foremost thought about how it effects us financially, rather than how it effects the team.

A year ago, I had very high hopes for Bails, and still do. Whoever signs him will be getting one hell of a barging, and a good championship player, I'm still not sure how anyone can say that he is much worse than Hendrick and Bryson, this time last year I rated him a lot more than I currently rate them two... a year is a long time in football!

That bit that wasn't true was 'we can't afford 3 centre midfield players and that's is why we are selling Bailey'. You are presuming that we will not buy another CM if Bailey goes.

That bit that wasn't true was 'we can't afford 3 centre midfield players and that's is why we are selling Bailey'. You are presuming that we will not buy another CM if Bailey goes.

True, but if Bailey goes we would need at least 2 more central midfield players... I don't see why we would let one go, especially of his quality.

We needed another centre midfielder regardless, was my biggest gripe with Bailey going it means we need another, along with a right midfielder, a left back and a striker!

We need 4 centre midfielders, we've lost green, we're likely to lose bailey so these need replacing with ideally better players... for much cheaper and on lesser wages, tough task IMO.

Archived