Grand National

-JW-

I would like you to consider this.

[url=http://www.horsedeathwatch.com/]http://www.horsedeathwatch.com/

How many of them occur during flat racing? Very, very few.

Death of horses is part and parcel of jump racing, it's a very small percentage but it happens. Horses in training receive a better standard of living and care than most animals in the world.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering the sheer volume of players and matches being played day after day across the UK to the actual amount of horse races, no, as the risk is minute, and a player makes the decision if he wants to play.

There's is more horse races each week than football matches but i see your point.

If horses dont want to run or jump, they wont run or jump.

There's is more horse races each week than football matches but i see your point.

If horses dont want to run or jump, they wont run or jump.

If take all the leagues from Premiership to under 6's Sunday afternoon girls league, I expect you will find more matches and players than horses and races occur every week.

816 deaths during racing in 1861 days, and it does not count horses that are killed in training, am I the only one shocked by that figure?

If take all the leagues from Premiership to under 6's Sunday afternoon girls league, I expect you will find more matches and players than horses and races occur every week.

816 deaths during racing in 1861 days, and it does not count horses that are killed in training, am I the only one shocked by that figure?

Yep, sorry, was just thinking of professionals at first.

As i said, very, very few of those deaths occur during flat racing. I'm not a fan of jumps racing so it wouldnt really effect me if it was banned and i personally wouldnt really care but i know of a lot of people that have a real love for the sport.

do you hug trees in your spare time?

Makes you wonder what that horse was thinking, throwing his rider and trying to get the fek away, only to be chased by a car, and dragged back and made to run to it's death.

I'm not against horse racing but it's not nice to think of these horses. Just like it's not nice to think of all the animals and children abused in this country. We have to put it in perspective.

Archived