Derbyshire CCC

smiffy

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see Yorkshire failing. Kent look like they've blown it so happy days. Be nice to get a win to seal it.

I hope the Yanks don't take Derbyshire over, we need about 8 good players for the first div.

It will be no good getting them from the County Leagues. 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

We will need a sh it load of new players, or I fear we will do a Billy Davis/Paul Jewell, straight up and down.

First line bowlers are OK Palladino, Grunwald, and Wainright, stumpers OK, but the batting is a bit iffy to say the least, as are the change seamers.

In the top division there are Test players past and future all over the league.

We will need a sh it load of new players, or I fear we will do a Billy Davis/Paul Jewell, straight up and down.

First line bowlers are OK Palladino, Grunwald, and Wainright, stumpers OK, but the batting is a bit iffy to say the least, as are the change seamers.

In the top division there are Test players past and future all over the league.

Sos, Davies

Yep. Looks like Yorkshire will win tomorrow for cert. If Derbyshire can beat Hants then both Yorks and Derby will have the same points but Derbys will be champions with most wins - 6 to 5. Come on Derbys.

Aah so that's how it works. Ta. Good on yer either way Derbys. Chuffed.

Archived