Derbyshire CCC

smiffy

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I can see us being just 2 points clear at the end of the Kent game.

Could be

Derbys 173

Yorks 171

Kent 167

That looks about right. It's going to be close. I hope we can get over the line but, whatever happens, it's been a season full of promise, far better than I'd hoped for.

I've just noticed in replying to my old mate Smiffy... and agreeing with him.

Who'd have thought?

God bless you, Smiffy ;-)

Yorks look like they are on for a win with 7 bonus points (only need 111 in 2nd innings, currently 30-0)...that will put them on 173

if we lose we will only get 4 bonus points putting us on 173 also

if Kent do beat us they will get 21 poins leaving them on 167

last matches are :

Glamorgan v Kent

Essex v Yorks

Derbys v Hamps

its gonna be tight!!

Well you normally don't bother with optimistic predictions 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

I want so much to be wrong,and want Borrington to score a century.

I said before he faced a ball at the start of the season he would not get one, he has this innings and the Hampshire game left, hope he does it .

To be fair to him he has been in and out of the side, I thought that would be the case.

Hmmm, if we had had Guptill all season, i think we would definitely held on for promotion. If we can avoid losing another a wicket tonight, we may have a sniff, but i doubt it when Tredwell starts bowling

If we could scrape a draw, by my calculations, if Hampshire lose to Essex, Derbys would only need 3 points from the last game, I may be wrong.

Archived